[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you follow the NEO "Ask me anything" in reddit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: nei.png (107KB, 843x689px) Image search: [Google]
nei.png
107KB, 843x689px
Did you follow the NEO "Ask me anything" in reddit? They are so sincere it scares me, they even said some negative things about themselves that are trying to correct.

Man I'm going in in the next dip, didn't expect such a trustable team.
>>
File: 1290225487925.gif (61KB, 300x321px) Image search: [Google]
1290225487925.gif
61KB, 300x321px
>>2891033
>not linking the thread

If you're going to shill, at least *try* to shill better.
>>
File: 1499131220144.jpg (16KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
1499131220144.jpg
16KB, 355x355px
>>2891040
Soz man, forgot you can't google.
Here, let me help with you exceptional searching skills :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6puffo/we_are_da_hongfei_and_erik_zhang_founders_of_neo/

They have been answering questions for hours. I even think they still answering right now.
>>
File: 999911111.png (444KB, 593x492px) Image search: [Google]
999911111.png
444KB, 593x492px
yup. they are amazing people. Da Hongfei is an international treasure.

all the people hating on NEO, calling it a scam...what is wrong with you?
>>
>>2891070
/biz/ works somehow getting down prices of currencies that are not undervalued to accumulate.
Do you remember the little crash of btc of some days ago where it touched 1,8k? There were a thousand posts screaming it would go down again to 1,5k when it was recovering at 2,2k value lmao.

Dunno why I keep coming here, for the lulz I guess.
>>
Yeah, it was pretty much awesome. Glad I held.
>>
>>2891033
price will drop over the weekend everything will drop getting ready for August 1st. Get ready boys.
>>
>>2891657

when to buy btc though before Aug 1st or after?
>>
>>2892149
DURING THE dip on sunday
>>
They've made their money, retards.
>>
>>2892281
>hurrr chink scam, hurrr
>>
>>2892281
Even if its a elaborate scam do you think they'll be satisfied with 6 after seeing eth at 100?
>>
>>2892289
ETH got rich on scamcoins, something that they can't do in China so yes, they're more than satisfied with the cash they've swindled through cock-teasing.
They can afford to come out and say we have no working relationship with alibaba, microsoft and JD because the scam is over.
Those two zipperheaded cunts want to watch their back from now on because they've fucked over a lot of people.
>>
>>2892325
ORRR they're making a platform for people to develop on and people are already very interested, which is what they said in the AMA. this will add value to NEO and make them even richer. in addition, you're a retard.
>>
>>2892325
No ETH lost value on scamcoins

The real growth occured way before all the ICO bullshit
>>
>>2892353
It's vaporware, bitch. They don't have shit. They can't even produce a desktop wallet that doesn't shit itself if you look at it wrong. That's what two chink developers buys you - shit.
>>
File: dahong.jpg (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
dahong.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
>>2892289
>want to get wealthy by scamming
>hear about funny money called bitcoins
>learn to code, achieve many levels of institutional education and network with your most successful fintech peers
>launch ANS
>ignore hype and focus solely on development despite uneducated plebs who constantly scream for flashy marketing and shallow Dapps
>ecosystem is developed, company is insanely successful
>continue to support and cultivate your creation
>tfw
>>
>>2892325

People will want to launch and invest via a secure platform. People will be more likely to throw money at legitimate ICOs. Neo will overtake Ethereum for this reason alone.
>>
>>2892325
What you gonna do from your mothers basement?
>>
>>2891070
fuck off pedo
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.