[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in a bad area and don't trust offline paper wallets.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: 1501066607927.png (523KB, 578x721px) Image search: [Google]
1501066607927.png
523KB, 578x721px
I live in a bad area and don't trust offline paper wallets. What is the best online wallet I should move to before Aug 1st?
>>
jesus fuck just print it and put it bible
>>
i keep my bitcoin wallet in my parents house dude. dont you have parents that live somewhere decent
>>
>>2890898
you think niggers dont read the bible?
>>
>>2890924
yes
>>
>>2890898
my house is broken into every other month, nothing phyiscally is safe

>>2890902
parents dead
>>
print a paper wallet and put it in a folder called "job applications"
>>
>>2890890
blockchain info

just google you faggot
>>
>>2890890
Electrum.

KTHNXBAI
>>
>>2890933
Wtf. Why haven't you shot everyone that comes in your house? You need a weapon more than you need bitcoins. lol
>>
>>2890942
>>2890945
ive looked at these and most are saying theyre not safe

>>2890959
friend down the street did that and was arrested
>>
>>2890983
Well then you didn't look very good.

You don't seem to be awfully good at making life choices either way.
>>
>>2890890
Blockchain.info

It allows you to control your private keys, so it should be safe
>>
>>2890983
Then just wait until the SW lock-in is nearly guaranteed and everyone starts talking about lambos, and then buy. Should be around August 4-5th.

Follow the BIP91 pattern. Same shit happened a week ago and the price went from 1800 to 2800 in 2 days because muh optimism.
>>
>>2891011
you don't get to choose where your born
>>
>>2890890
put it in a bitlocker drive then email it to yourself.
>>
>>2890933
Jesus dude where do you live? I'm guessing it's because of niggers sorry man one day you'll be a successful attractive black guy the type rich white men pay to cuck their wives I believe in you.
>>
>>2890941
kek
>>
>>2890890
you'rea fucking retard if you don't think cyber-niggers will hack ur online wallet.

1. get offline paper wallet
2. get safety deposit box
3. ????
4. profit!!!
>>
Brainwallet

Or you are too brainlet for that?
>>
safe deposit box
>>
>>2890890
You know you can add a password to the paperwallet as well? Make several copies. Even if your niggers found the paper wallet, they wouldn't know what to do with it and even if they do, they'll need the password to unlock the private key.
>>
>>2890890
Hardware wallet in a safety deposit. Quit being stupid.
>>
put wallet data on a few usb drives and encrypt them
>>
>>2891038
*you're
I can guess at least some of your inadequacies are your own fault.
>>
>>2890983
buy a trezor, then they need a passcode/ recovery seed to access your cold storage bitcoins. you can buy a trezor with bitcoin directly from their website.
>>
>>2890890
Memorise your seed maybe?
>>
>>2890890
Have a "paper wallet" that you save onto your dropbox or something
>>
Just buy a bookself with a bunch of history and mathmatics books and cut a compartment in one of them. Thief's are too retarded to know what books are
>>
>>2890890
Why do you live there?
>>
>>2890890
exodus
>>
>>2890890
wow this woman is fine.

also: get a seed wallet and memorize the passphrase
>>
>>2890890
>>2888344
>>
She is absolutely gorgeous. I would give her the D even if she gave me aids
>>
she got left in the oven to long
>>
>>2893244
>>2893168

>jigaboo
>gorgeous

Pick one race traitors
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.