[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the first thing you're going to buy after y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled333.png (568KB, 634x437px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled333.png
568KB, 634x437px
What's the first thing you're going to buy after you make it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb3pmifEZ44
>>
>>2890038
A house on at least 3-5 wooded acres so I never have to see another person walk across my lawn to get to their mailbox or have their dog shit in my yard.

Fuck. People.
>>
cocaine and hookers and a fedora
>>
>>2890065
Have fun mowing the lawn, and spending 30-45minutes of straight highway driving just to get your groceries and other things.
>>
Im going to build a house for all of my immediate relatives, go to grad school in the meantime and then start my own practice/business afterward.
>>
>>2890065
Hobos/winos/coyotes/black widows/snakes gonna rape your ass
>>
>>2890082
use landscapers and delivery services idiot
>>
A piece of bread and a warm coat. and shoes. it would be nice to have shoes, like rich people, for the next winter.
>>
>>2890038
more money
>>
Gonna buy a canadian plumbing company to keep the money rolling in
>>
>>2890082
Robotmowers? Not even that expensive, been buying them up broken for like $100-200 and fixing them and reselling for pretty good profit. It's funny cause mostly it's just one of the 18650 cells that are busted or a circuit which is like $5. Easy money.
>>
File: 1458566405997.jpg (31KB, 526x508px) Image search: [Google]
1458566405997.jpg
31KB, 526x508px
>>2890181
>>
>>2890129
And thus, the problem was solved forever.
>but what if you want to leave the hou---
I SAID, THE PROBLEM WAS SOLVED FOREVER.
>>
Dong reduction surgery and beach ball tits for the wife
>>
>>2890203
underrated
>>
>>2890203
>implying a company can tame all that canadian plumbing
>>
>>2890540
Why don't you just leave her big dong intact and go for the beach all tits?
>>
>>2890688
Lol, good one I'll give you that
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.