[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey, /biz let's make weekend predictions. 1. how low will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

hey, /biz let's make weekend predictions.
1. how low will the dip be this weekend.
2. what are the main reasons that will it make it dip to that value.
3. at which price are you comfortable to buy back in and how much.
4(extra). will you hold or sell your bcc after Tuesday?
>>
1 between 1900 and 1700
2 all the hacks and bad news and people think they will lose all there btc because of a bug in the update.
3 I will start buying at 1900 and depending on how low I will go I will buy about 1
4 dump that bcc
>>
1. around 1500
2. People afraid to lose it all because of enormes crash
3. 2 at 1550 because it will not get above 2000 for a lot of months to come but maybe I a year or two it will moon again.
4. Keep it for atleast 2 months to see how it goes
>>
>>2889702
>1. how low will the dip be this weekend.
who knows.

>2. what are the main reasons that will it make it dip to that value.
china and us having babies.

>3. at which price are you comfortable to buy back in and how much.
not how much, but when.

>4(extra). will you hold or sell your bcc after Tuesday?
i don't have btc. i think overall i would lose in value.
>>
>>2889702
1.There will be no dip
2.All of /biz/ says there will be a dip
3. Already all in baby, sitting comfortably
4. Sell all BCC upon arrival, it is dead altcoin

When 90%+ of /biz/ says a dip is coming, you need to see the light.
Jihan and co already agreed to not mine BCC and to continue mining BTC with segwit + 2MB block proposal

There will be no dip, all of /biz/ will have missed out when we pass 3k
>>
1. 2000-1900
2. Panic, uncertainty, hacks
3. 1 but not this weekend put on 2 august after it tanks even further to 1500
4 hold look at what ethereum classic has done
>>
>>2889821
Haha. This is the moment we throw our heads back and laugh at the bagholder
>>
>>2889849
let me guess
you fell for the "jihan wants bcc" meme

you think that without the chinks behind bcc there is any possibility that it does anything other than gets sold off instantly?

Cheer up anon, atleast you can buy back in when the FOMO kicks in, you're just gonna miss out on 30-40% gains by then.
>>
>>2889821
it's funny because it's going to dip today when noone expects it
>>
>>2889821
LOL this faggot thinks bitcoin revolves around biz/. Biz/ isn't a good indication what bitcoin will do you only sell the news. This weekend is the perfect opportunity for whales to do a massive dump because their dump will start an avalanche because now people are actually uncertain and afraid of what bitcoin will do.
>>
>>2889918
>t. retard

nobody is uncertain and afraid anymore.

As i have already said, jihan and co have officially stated they will not mine BCC, but instead will keep their ant farms mining on BTC chain.

There is literally 0 reason for FUD now, that was the entire issue, the UAHF, and the possibility that a large amount of hashrate would move to it.
But that is no longer happening, anyone who thinks there is still uncertainty is living in last week.

Keep telling yourself what you need, but understand the entirety of this situation revolved around UAHF and Jihan Wu/Bitmain.
That is now resolved and BTC will fly through august 1st.
>>
>>2889968
lol
>>
>>2889968
You are the retard ik the majority of people are rational and informed traders who read everything on btc everyday. But after months of talking about the split on august 1 they are probably aware of this.
>>
>>2889791
>>2889810
>>2889820
>>2889821
>>2889843
>>2889849
>>2889857
>>2889890
>>2889918
Lol these fags think they can predict what bitcoin will do in the short term. There clearly are signals of an upcoming crash but bitcoin will just do what it feels like doing
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.