[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll tell you my story, guys. I started trading crypto with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: jafar wojak.png (102KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
jafar wojak.png
102KB, 900x900px
I'll tell you my story, guys. I started trading crypto with 100€ like 45 days ago, during the first week I learned a lot about how it works, about /biz/ and about my own personality. During the second week I turned that 100€ in 250. It was fantastic, everybody was happy here because coins strongly mooned every single day.

Then came the BTC dip, and the anxiety. I started buying shitcoins that looked interesting. The biggest mistake was Patientory (PTOY), that I bought because I had faith in SJW's for the first time in my life. Then I bought Agoras (AGRS) because I had faith in jews. The last one is Cofound.it (CFI), the idea looked solid but there's some kind of whale keeping the value down.

I sold PTOY, and I keep holding the other two just in case. I ended making custom memes (pic related) because some liar promised BTC, but he never delivered. My current balance is 70€.

This is the life of a poorfag.
>>
>>2889031
>Agoras
This was the one you should have sold.
>>
>>2889031
>I learned a lot about how it works
Whew lad, just by looking on how you justified your buys, I can tell you that you rode the wave of a bull market but did in fact not learn how it worked.

Not
at
fucking
all

>looked interesting
90% of all ICOs look interesting but turn out to lack fundamentals. PTOY is the best example: the idea looked solid and in heath care is a shitload of money to make. But a CEO who is only throwing buzzwords and has a major in african studies? Come on...

>faith
Faith belongs into a church, ffs! Either you know that the team and the tech is solid or you dont know it.

>the idea looked solid
The idea of me fucking around without protection, gambling my money away in Vegas like a king, winning jackpots left and right, driving lambos and buying top-notch prostitutes who look like my sister when she was 14 also look solid.
Does not mean that it is a good idea.

>This is the life of a poorfag
No. This is the life of a unexperienced anon who had not learned fundamentals of finance, is now crying about not cashing out after he had several opportunities and is now suffering from a overdue correction of a market he dont know anything about.

My advise:
- learn TA (it is not a meme)
- take the $70 to learn the market
- only invest further when you get good in paper trading

I cannot find it but a month ago some anon posted some guides here on 4chan for trading cryptos. Start look for such guides and dont start trading again if you are not prepared by learning, learning, learning.
>>
>>2889031
> because I had faith in jews

How many times were you dropped on your head as a child?
>>
>>2889031
Same boat here except I started with a grand. My initial is at $300 sadly. My only saving grace was mining sigt before everyone jumped in. I have a nice pile stashed away in case it goes to trex and moons again.
>>
>>2889031
>Started trading with $0
>turned it to $150,000
>mfw
>>
>>2889345
Congratulations, friend.
>>
File: 1501095254877.jpg (192KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1501095254877.jpg
192KB, 1280x853px
>>2889345
tell us how
>>
>>2889352
Go back in time and mine Bitcoin on your laptop
>>
>>2889352
>Use tor in 2010
>Bitcoin pops up as a new way for payments in underground markets
>check out the irc chans over at efnet
>magic happens
>>
Started at 1.4k in january now im at 5.6k. Somewhat smug but its painful to think i could be at least 3 times that
>>
I turned 8k into 60k in less than two months with ETH. Feelsjohngoodman.jpg

Took it out and should be able to buy a house a lot earlier than I expected.
>>
>>2889373
tfw back then I tested bitcoin and I mined zero dot something BTC, but I stopped doing it because of the electricity bill, and I lost the wallet.
>>
>>2889064
What is TA?
>>
Rule number 1 of cryptos: Don't buy shit coins. This includes everything that isn't Bitcoin (MAYBE Litecoin too).
>>
>>2889933
technical analysis
>>
>>2889986
Thanks
>>
>>2889031
>started with € 2.000
>turned it to € 2.900 and got greedy
>did retarded trades and panic cashed out at € 2.018

I learned important lessons and it's a great hobby too... Will definitely join crypto market again, probably in early august...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.