[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking to drop a huge sum of money for a short position on BTC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: margin-trading-1-638.jpg (29KB, 638x359px) Image search: [Google]
margin-trading-1-638.jpg
29KB, 638x359px
Looking to drop a huge sum of money for a short position on BTC 1-2 days before the split . How likely will BTC crash ?
>>
Not likely enough to short, likely enough to sell BTC a week ago
>>
It'll probably be priced in at that point or even pulling down BTC's value more than accurate because of panic.

There'll probably be a semi-large drop at some point of the transition, but you must take that and not greedily wait for the "real drop" that not cometh.
>>
>>2888500
I think it's smart to hold BTC now, to get free BCC, which you can sell for even more BTC.
>>
>>2888500
If it was 50/50 would you still do it?
>>
>>2888500
Do you really think that people believe you, mate?
BTC: 18FxdnX4kri4VqQDaae5F8Wj5N86xWUuMm
>>
>>2888618
This guy *doesn't* get it.

Amerikas?
>>
>>2888500
That knowledge is already priced into the market.

You're gonna lose out, big time.
>>
>>2888500
this picture always triggers muh ocd

the leverage triangle can't be that close to the small pile of coins and still maintain balance

it has to literally be halfway under the big pile for this to work
>>
It's gonna dip. We got the fork. We got SEC. We got BTC-e. It's going to be seas of red this weekend
>>
>>2888763
Was my first thought as well
>>
>>2888763
the coins are different colors so different materials with different weights.
>>
>>2888813
This makes absolutely no sense. You get the same currency x5, x10, x100, etc, as you put in.
>>
>>2888820
the colors don't lie
>>
>>2888820
also I sell ETH on margin but BTC is my collateral
>>
>>2888824
They only colored them differently for the contrast, to help normies see clearly how much more they get.
>>
File: reee.png (76KB, 638x348px) Image search: [Google]
reee.png
76KB, 638x348px
reeeeeeeeeeeeee
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.