[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i spent days upon days reading. I think im finally ready to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1493591528053s.jpg (5KB, 250x149px) Image search: [Google]
1493591528053s.jpg
5KB, 250x149px
So i spent days upon days reading.
I think im finally ready to start trading with cryptos.

I am 19 years old and currently have 5k€ on my bank account, which i saved over the past years.

But my parents are classic wagecucks and screech the moment i try to talk to them about investing money

what do.
Cant just do that shit secretly or they will probably throw me out.
>>
File: באַנקאָר.png (344KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
באַנקאָר.png
344KB, 449x401px
5k all in bnt
>>
File: bb.png (3KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
bb.png
3KB, 64x64px
>>2888136
they're not going to throw you out after you buy them a HELICOPTER will all your SICK GAINZ.

Yeah BRO buy BITBEAN.
>>
>>2888136
>Cant just do that shit secretly or they will probably throw me out
it's not like trading makes noise or anything, how would they know?

Actually you're right, they'll probably hear you crying after you lose 5k
>>
>>2888136
ease into it. don't stop reading. don't stop researching. think long term. like 10 years into the future with any crypto you decide to involve yourself with. this is real fucking life.
>>
>>2888153
I wouldnt even use all 5k, that would be retarded.
2.5k max.

im soon out of school and will make money too, will most likely invest most of that.
>>
Buy and hodl

VCT
XMR
NEO

Or GTFO
>>
>>2888159
Honestly, op shouldn't start out with anything more than $500 right now. It's 10% of his savings and you know he will make mistakes.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170727-170456.png (234KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170727-170456.png
234KB, 1080x1920px
If you accidentally left that money in your wallet on the seat in the bus and never got it back, would you care? If the answer is yes then you can't afford to "invest" in crypto. Ease into it. This is all I have in it because if I lost that money I wouldn't care.
>>
>>2888136

>take $3k out of bank
>buy bitcoin on localbitcoin
>buy a shit car for $500
>tell parents you bought it for $3k
>congratulations on your first fixer upper we are so proud of you son
>>
itt: bunch of bitches, dont listen to them op, just put 5k into ANT and come back in 2 years
>>
>>2888159
So yeah. If you're just slightly secretive about it they'll never know. You'll have to do your own taxes though, if you don't already. TurboTax is easy. I also assume you don't have a joint bank account with them, in which case you should've had your own after you weren't a minor.

I'd start small, for sure.
>>
play with a couple hundred dollars in crypto
>>
>>2888166
>>2888165
thanks guys i was probably thinking to big.
>>
>>2888185

if you get a job you can double your life savings in ~10 weeks and put half in crypto
>>
>>2888185
HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO BUY A MOON LAMBO WITH YOUR PEASANT GAINS FROM 500 EURO?
PUT ALL THAT MONEY INTO A LOW CAP COIN YOU LIKE AND HOLD FOR YOUR LIFE.
>>
you arent ready

go on whaleclub and trade with fakemoney first
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.