[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on your game theory between now and aug 1st. Is chink

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1442307232466.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1442307232466.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Red pill me on your game theory between now and aug 1st. Is chink bcc seriously holding the market back all by itself? Will we linger in this channel until then? I have a sneaking suspicion we will see more selloffs in the next 2 weeks.
>>
my plan? hold off in fiat.. wait till this bull shit dumps and buy back in and hold.
>>
no coiner here

The next parabolic move will be in the next 18 months, as an economic downturn worse that 08 occurs.
>>
File: fractal geometry.jpg (89KB, 811x555px) Image search: [Google]
fractal geometry.jpg
89KB, 811x555px
>>2888049
This is what I thought initially even before the last ath. I have a feeling more bad news is coming. And the sec and irs is definitely going to scare a percentage of normies away for the time being. Things are just quiet right now. Too quiet.
>>
The hold bitcoin in a wallet outside of an exchange meme is widespread. Available supply will go down. This will make it easier for whales to pump the price to an ath. People will rush back in but it will be too late. Price will crash with people trying to sell asap. I'm going to try to sell the top and buy the bottom.
>>
>>2888044
Sell low, buy high. Good call
>>
>>2888078
nah, more like economic indicators are currently signaling some pre-'08 shit. I just think that instead of gold reaching ATHs, it's going to be BTC.
>>
>>2888049
no one is buying fucking crypto when the going gets tough
>>
>>2888203
I think that things are a little different now. BTC has legitimized itself with a $40 billion dollar market cap.

When stocks crash, people move their money into safer assets. What's seems safer than something that exists to spite the failing system? Gold for one, bonds are a go to, and this time I'd be willing to bet that some of that action gets thrown into BTC.
>>
August 1st is priced in already. btc-e amongst a number of darknet sites just got shut down on top of a spooky sec statement on tokens yet the price barely shifted. That tells me that the market psychology is seriously bullish.

Expect a massive dump of bitcoin cash and then assuming bcc doesn't start getting any serious economic support, a large price rise for bitcoin. Alts will follow its lead.
>>
>>2888225
I see what you're saying but I don't think we're there yet, still too mysterious and risky for norman to bet on in BTFO times, if they're in a panic go to should be classic bomb shelter of gold, when they come out maybe some try BTC
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.