[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm needing financial advice. I'm currently 27 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I'm needing financial advice. I'm currently 27 years old and i'm working at a job that pays me around 80,000 per year. I was lucky enough to get in on the ethereum boat at $40.00 and sold at ~370.00. I'm sitting on only 87 BTC right now but i feel that it is not enough...

I am trying to learn how to budget better with my job so i can put away better for retirement. I have 5 mining rigs running and 2 asics netting me around 220$ a day but i feel as if it isn't enough.

What do you guys do to budget better? I'm finding it very difficult to save from my monthly income. Houses where I live cost minimum $1,500,000 and i don't know if i will ever have enough to buy a fucking house in this overpriced real estate hellhole of canada.
>>
you're very greedy desu, i'd be happy with what you have.
>>
>>2886730
>canada
thank you
>>
Buying a house is dumb, as millennials we should be renting. Shared economy life (no car, no house, no large fixed belongings) is the way to go, even if you're a millionaire.
>>
Your thirst for shekels will never be satisfied. Go to temple and pray you don't lose it all or wake up and realize that money isn't everything. Especially after what you have at your age.

I'll say it, but you probably won't listen. Be safe with your money and invest for long term (not crypto) what you want for retirement.

I feel like if I told you to rub 2 nickels and you'd get a quarter, you'd be buying 100k of nickels.
>>
Count your luck, you're better off than some people. Don't let your greed get ahold of you
>>
It's quite ironic how a borderline poorfag such as myself can be rather comfy in life while richfags are often miserable and never content.
>>
My goal is to get a warehouse of asics and have 200 asics so i can just fucking manage them. I'm so tired of my plumbing job.
>>
>>2886780
If you have the money to buy property there's nothing wrong with investing in it.
>>
>canadian
>plumber
>>
>>2886819
stop larping idiot
you are that canadian plumber
>>
>>2886730
>only 87 BTC
>it's the plumber again
Just unclog my shit up.
>>
>>2886730
Become a plumber and just fuck my shit up eh.
>>
> oh wow hes a reddit investigator he found out i was the plumber. yea yea fuck u i still need advice.
>>
>>2886730
i'm 26 tile layer in Canada but only making 400,000 per year feels bad probably not going to make it brah
>>
>>2886730
Sell your BTC and buy property and then sell property and then buy property and you see where its going.
>>
Mamma mia Mario, my a-toilet is a-full of shit again. I'm a-waiting for you.

What the fuck are you a-having a mushroom high? Stop a-breaking blocks and a-getting coins!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.