[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how long does it take to transfer BTC from coinbase to bittrex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: scared pepe.jpg (5KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
scared pepe.jpg
5KB, 250x236px
how long does it take to transfer BTC from coinbase to bittrex? it's been 20 min and it doesn't even say oending
>>
uh didn't you read Coinbase terms? you can't send from Coinbase to Bittrex... you're money is basically gone, retard.
>>
F
>>
File: 1483558463893.jpg (30KB, 576x382px) Image search: [Google]
1483558463893.jpg
30KB, 576x382px
>>2886564
>keeping btc in an exchange
>current day
>raids happening left and right on crypto
wew lad
>>
File: dont_bait_me.png (30KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
dont_bait_me.png
30KB, 625x626px
This is bait. No one is this stupid.
>>
>>2886564
Lol you're joking right?

Coinbase doesn't allow you to do that...lol
>>
transfer speeds have been in the shitter for weeks
or you're a retard and can't paste a key correctly
>>
>>2886572
>>2886582
>OP actually lost 100 btc
LAUGH
>>
File: super dave.png (591KB, 895x955px) Image search: [Google]
super dave.png
591KB, 895x955px
fuck you guys i literally just watch a yt vid of a guy doing it. this was fucking 3.5 btc
>>
>>2886564
Woah so that's where the random 100btc came from in my account. Shit bro, thanks.
>>
File: ke_ke_keek.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
ke_ke_keek.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>>2886564
>1 post by this id

OP shut his computer off and ran in one direction forever
>>
it'll get there dumbass as long as you entered the right address
>>
Dumbass I sent my Bitcoin to bittrex 100x. It doesn't fucking matter jfc noicoiners
>>
File: lolz.jpg (11KB, 400x29px) Image search: [Google]
lolz.jpg
11KB, 400x29px
>>2886564
i canceled my coinbase account today, i didnt have anything in my wallets since i transfer out as soon as i get btc or eth. they are faggots of the highest tier. i was looking at rates today it was 18$ higher than the current btc rate on bittrex or even on gemini the eth price was 1$ more but then add the fees and you are probably buying from their own bots. i used 500$ to btc emptied my CB wallet and tried to send more the next day but all transaction goes to pending then so sry coinbase has canceled your order email. i seen ppl on the help forums waiting 3+ month to be able to do transactions while their coin or usd is being held - i got lucky get out now

>gemini is the best in usa atm
kraken is gay also but they dont work in my state anyway
>>
>>2886690
don't get the poor fool's hopes up

holy shit lol, OP on suicide watch
>>
How can you transfer to bittrex when they have deposits/withdrawals disabled? Nice larp or you are the dumbest crypto fag of the week.
>>
sorry OP but I lied. I was just trolling. your btc is fine it always take a while. don't suicide.
>>
>>2886564
I've done it many times, don't worry. Sometimes it can take up to 12 hours.
>>
>>2886572
>>2886582

that is not true

I have done it before a handful of times with no problem
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.