[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that the stock market is a scam and the only real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: fuckfiat.png (45KB, 993x378px) Image search: [Google]
fuckfiat.png
45KB, 993x378px
Daily reminder that the stock market is a scam and the only real way to make money investing now days is with crypto

Pic related: I should just kill myself.
>>
Crying over -2.23% and you think crypto won't make you its bitch?
>>
>>2884289
Lmao I'm entirely in stocks and am average 10% a month. lrn2fundamental analysis
>>
>>2884317
how bow bb teach me send me resources to learned good
>>
Cryptos are scams. OP should get a job.
>>
>>2884289
Stocks aren't a scam. You've just got to realize that you can't compete with the other people you're trading against. There is a large information barrier, and much more an, information speed barrier, between you and an international bank. Penny stocks are the only stocks you can trade like crypto and win, because you're only trading against people like you. Anything above that, you're better of being an investor and not a trader.
>>
>>2884289
>crypto on the rise
>people start mining seriously
>need to purchase computing power
>Buy NVIDIA stock
= Profit
>>
>upset over a $20 price decline
probably trading on leverage
if so then you shouldn't trade more than 5-10% of your equity on any one trade
if you were then you wouldn't really care much that one trade flopped
ggnoreop
>>
>>2884289
are you crying over $30? I've seen some pathetic stuff on /biz/ but this might be the worst

cut your dick off
>>
the stock market isnt a scam, it's jsut way over valued, and the US government has its own team to make sure it doesnt crash because if it did there would be Revolution in the streets
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.