[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me: Do you have this time available for a meeting? Co-worker:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Me: Do you have this time available for a meeting?
Co-worker: Do you have access to my calendar?
Me: Yeah, I just don't always look at it. (Thinking to myself, its easier to just ask)
Me: Does that bother you?
Co-worker: Does it bother me that you don't look at something you have access to and instead interupt something I'm doing to ask me that? No not at all.
Me: Oh, good.

Just to add some reference... I'm 21, hes 37~ working in customer service like me. Sorry if this is the wrong section. I'm a newfag, just looking for someone to give me their opinion on this situation.
>>
guys being a little bitch

just ignore his sarcasm and get the meeting made
>>
>>2882563
Don't worry about it, anon. Some people are just miserable with their lives so they bring that misery with them to work. Gonna have those kinds no matter where you are, best to not take it personally and just keep being polite.
>>
>>2882563
first of all this is the wrong fucking place to post this

second of all you are probably the fag in this situation

look i know youre young and have energy at your job to do things like make small talk with people
but the majority of people in customer service give no fucks and are just there because they have to be to pay for their shitty life and shitty car
just do as much as you can without trying to socialize with your coworkers.. like checking their calender's if you have access.. and quit trying to act like anyone there gives a fuck about you or wants to even talk to you
>>
>>2882598
Oh I learned that at a really young age my man!
>>
>>2882598
Shoot it sent the message without me finishing...
I was going to say, its not that I want anyone to give a fuck. I also mentioned that "I'm sorry if this is the wrong section." Where would be the correct section then? It's simple, how do you handle people who are being a dick for no reason and get away from them when you are in a cubicle with them 2 ft from you?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.