[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anon, why haven't you claimed your free 0.1 btc yet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: yCsdksV_d.jpg (26KB, 539x256px) Image search: [Google]
yCsdksV_d.jpg
26KB, 539x256px
Hey anon, why haven't you claimed your free 0.1 btc yet (allegedly)...Hey it doesn't hurt to own these coins just in case they take off. 2 hour left for the 75 coin offer. If you wanna help a poor fuck or just delete the ref code at the end:
www.coinstarter..com? ref= 7nxdqj7ot
>>
I did
>>
>>2878585
I did too. Keep the referral chain alive, boys
coinstarter.com? ref=nt3j7non7

>>2878585

>>2878585
>>
Use my referral code for +1000% tokens
www.coinstarter.com? ref=q3jxdon7n
>>
>>2878585
too good to be true, what's the scam?
>>
>>2878721
800≠1BTC
>>
>>2878585
https://coinstarter.com? ref=3qootnoxo
>>
https:// coinstarter.com? ref=qxdt7xdjj

Free bonus
>>
https://coinstarter .com/? ref=toonoot7d
keep the chain anons
>>
>>2878721
>how to sell an ico 101
>launch a site saying you will help crowdfund icos
>first ico on your site is your own ico for your crowdfunding site
>get users to fall for the refer a friend scheme, program it horribly so itll be abused
>tell users they earn tons of btc and you really want to give it to em
>but first we have to raise $$$ for the sites ICO
>then you get your btc
>raise money for coinstarter ico
>let users finally have their coinstarter tokens
>they are worthless now
>>
Here's the catch: you can't withdraw till Stage 5' -- the ICO release. Quote from site:

"Existing companies with a proven track record may be able to start a Series A without an Angel round. After Stage 2 the company may proceed to Stage 3 or Stage 5.

Stage 3 - Series B
If the the company is succeeding but needs more cash in order to achieve their required growth rate they may file a Series B. After Stage 3 the company may proceed to Stage 4 or Stage 5.

Stage 4 - Series C
This is an optional stage that may needed for some companies.

Stage 5 - Initial Coin Offerings released to the public markets.

Why all the stages?

Stages will allow early investors to get more of the rewards for the risks they are taking on.
Investors can fund more companies and make smarter decisions by making companies deliver before giving them money they don't even need at an early stage.

And ultimately, successful companies that deliver, will have an organic hype for their next stage.

And that hype will be based not only on an idea, but Proof of Work."

Sounds a bit like bullshit, but what I think they are saying is that if you shill for them and get them PR it may help them raise enough money to make it to an ICO. if they don't, you don't get anything.

But what the fuck. Maybe they will.

Feel free to thank me for the research by using the ref:

www.coinstarter.com? ref=jjt3tddn3
>>
>>2878585
whats the angle here? must find the scam
>>
>>2879058
>you can't withdraw till Stage 5
That's if you are starting an ico on their site. The tokens they are giving you are going to be sent to waves wallets.
>>
Post your scamcoin high scores
>>
>>2878721
Waves platform
>>
Give me more scamcoins.

https://coinstarter...com? ref=jo3nxntno
>>
>>2879082
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.