[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't it weird how the nocoiner threads come out by the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Isn't it weird how the nocoiner threads come out by the dozens during every single dip but are gone completely when the market turns green?

They are kinda like cockroaches.
>>
Ya lmao when bitcoin was mooning they were no where to be found. And it will happen again after August 1st is over and it moons even harder than last time.
>>
i dont mind the nocoiners threads

i mind the fud threads that always comes because people are shorting and want to drive the price down

i feel for one of those once, and basically lost 15% of my net worth

fuck you faggots
>>
>>2876086
>>2876175
>investing large % of net worth in a multi billion dollar investment vehicle that fluctuates 20% at a time is a good idea
>>
>>2876195

Is it if you aren't a brainlet, using volatility to your advantage requires not be low IQ like you.
>>
>>2876086
Isn't it weird how the entire board turns into full-on panic mode with pink wojaks everywhere whenever bitcoin and eth sneeze? It's almost like all you faggots don't know what the fuck you're talking about :^)
>>
>>2876222
I've made more trading stock this year to date then you've made trading crypto.

Notice I said investing. Trading is a different story, and I believe that's what you're referring to when you use volatility to your advantage.
>>
>>2876264
>Notice I said investing
lmao no you didn't
>>
>>2876293
see >>2876195
>investing large % of net worth in a multi billion dollar investment vehicle that fluctuates 20% at a time is a good idea
>investing large % of net worth in
>investing

when you see it
>>
File: thinking.jpg (100KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
100KB, 1024x768px
It's almost like people on 4chan will say anything for a response.
Maybe even things that may be false.
>>
>>2876086
>dip
lol
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.