[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious thread: Why haven't you considered Filecoin? T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: FLYING.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FLYING.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Serious thread:

Why haven't you considered Filecoin? They literally blow Sia out of the fucking water.

I strongly encourage you to atleast READ A BIT of the Whitepaper, don't you see the potential?

You can literally mine with a HDD and make money storing other peoples shit. They will fucking wreck Sia and I can't wait .... Sure Sia has a couple years of advantage but Filecoin has been under the covers for a couple years as well. Now is just the start. Sia seems to be falling apart - it's just a matter of time before more people hear about Filecoin.

PLEASE READ HERE.

>https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmWimYyZHzChb35EYojGduWHBdhf9SD5NHqf8MjZ4n3Qrr/Filecoin-Primer.7-25.pdf

I'm only trying to start a discussion I'm not trying to shill as the ICO hasn't started yet. (Aug 7?)
>>
Longer file, more explanation.

https://filecoin.io/filecoin.v2.pdf
>>
>READ A BIT

anon, give the TLDR. wtf is wrong with you
>>
Because you need to be a damn accredited investor to even be able to get in on the ICO.
>>
File: BLOOD.jpg (402KB, 1988x1118px) Image search: [Google]
BLOOD.jpg
402KB, 1988x1118px
>>2875765
What is it?
>Mine Filecoin by putting your unused storage to work. Filecoin
is a blockchain where mining requires storing files, instead of
computing hashes. Use the Filecoin mining sotware to get
paid for mining new blocks, processing transactions, storing
files long term, or servicing retrieval requests.

Just read it. It's very short and concise.
>>
Better to Syscoin
>>
File: sigt.png (80KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
sigt.png
80KB, 400x300px
thread for people who sold at the top and have buy orders back in for the accumulation phase before bittrex
>>
>ICO

lol
>>
>>2875725
>They literally blow Sia out of the fucking water.
>nothing out yet
>blow sia out of the water
lol
You're shilling like fuck.
The only advantage is that you need to be part of the system by storing data to mine. How's that an advantage?
>it's storing files, like sia
Woah, such new.

Excuse me while I stay with sia while filecoin does catch up for another four years.
>>
>>2875725
>They literally blow Sia out of the fucking water.
>Something that doesn't exist BTFOs something that does exist
I don't think so buddy

>Sia seems to be falling apart
>Just released biggest upgrade in months

>You can literally mine with a HDD and make money storing other peoples shit
The same is true of Sia. Except that Sia is built on PoW, which is the ONLY proven basis for distributed consensus. If you use Filecoin you're basically placing your trust in unproven technology that could have serious security flaws. Just look at any ethereum smart contract and you'll see the danger of new, unproven crypto.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.