[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Under the radar ico thread. Hardcap only edition. >found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: stox.png (170KB, 418x849px) Image search: [Google]
stox.png
170KB, 418x849px
Under the radar ico thread. Hardcap only edition.
>found stox.com
>only advertised its ico for 2 days now
>they already start on the 2nd of august.
>30m hardcap.
>backed by a big company with high revenue prediction platform with already existing userbase.

Its rumored that they only do the ico to let their friends legaly accumulate parts of the initial funding to avoid taxes.

get the fuck in here.

post some more promising icos please.
>>
Obsidian
Omega One
Enigma
>>
>>2873591
thanks, will check them out.
which one of those you think is the most promising?
>>
>>2873632
Probably Omega One. Obsidian is going right now, the only reason I am interested is that our boy Fluffy Pony is an "adviser" but I think him being a part of the project gives it some future
>>
>>2873666
Yeah I just saw that. Probably gonna drop a few eth and see what happens.
>>
Sorry newfag here, can someone explain to me what an ico is and how and why I should get some?
>>
>>2873801
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/initial-coin-offering-ico.asp
>>
>>2873502
i'm liking po.et
https://po.et/
>>
>>2873502
Gigawatt is a nice alternative to fiat for me
>>
>>2874178
>>2874299
I will look them up
>>
>>2874299
so gigawatt basicly lets you buy cloudmining?
>>
I met a guy who tried to have me do sales for his startup options company. Binaryoption.com , his brother owned 24option, spent millions on setting it up and it failed within 4 months, his brother apparently sits around chilling on a boat and he wanted to do the same.

This ICO definitely sets my alarm off as one where they raise tons of money and waste it. You really need 30million to make a trading website? I'll buy it at slightly higher prices with less risk if they actually make it
>>
>>2874178
Sounds like poo.it.
Which sounds like pajeet.
>>
>>2874178
That looks interesting
>>
>>2874471
yes but currency hedged (you always get the $equivalent)
>>
https://thebaobab.market
Only launched presale yesterday and no marketing yet. Realistic funding goals, real whitepaper. Good team
>>
>>2875373
App development with big infrastructure is expensive (I work in this field).
For me this project seems to be the most promising one of the icos that are currently on my radar thats why I createdthis thread to get more info for underhyped icos.
>>
>>2873502
:) look at their top advisor nobancs
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.