[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>predicted that BTC would go down back when it formed the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1495744371323.png (156KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1495744371323.png
156KB, 330x319px
>predicted that BTC would go down back when it formed the doubletop formation
>everyone made fun of me for using TA

I'm done trying to help you assholes, enjoy posting pink wojaks forever
>>
>>2872509
was that you who said it was a double top around 2350?

....and then it kept going up?

to almost 3000?

lol
>>
>>2872509
>implying anyone here is losing real money
TA or no TA, you can take a look at where the price is going and buy/sell.

with volatile prices, you fail when you are slow. everyone here is constantly monitoring the charts or sets up limit orders. there is a lot more to gain here than in penny stocks so it's worth it.

>double quarter pounder with cheese formation
that's not TA by the way, it's a reference to a certain psychological phenomenon to markets, and is, by the way, completely irrelevant in crypto
>>
>>2872522
no, I predicted it when it was at around 2800

>>2855293
>>
>>2872509
Do you want a pat on the back or something?
Is this the first time that you've ever correctly read a chart in crypto?

I'm happy for you, anon, but try to contain your excitement.
>>
>>2872532
wanna tell me my fortune and horoscope next?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.