[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a huge supporter for Crypto, I really am, but do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I'm a huge supporter for Crypto, I really am, but do you guys realize how fucking stupid most of you are to invest in some bullshit coin? 98% of the tokens will cease to exist in the next 5 years. After all these ICO scandals and hacks this community is imploding and causing it to never gain mass adoption due to fucking idiots throwing money at bullshit scams. Sooner than later some faggot fuck face is going to get scammed hard and will report it to the SEC, and one of these days the SEC is going to bite and fuck us all.
>>
>>2871090

My butthole itches
>>
>>2871090
>the SEC is going to bite and fuck us all.
It's only a matter of time before they get involved but it will be on ICO's and exchanges more than you and me.
>>
>>2871103
But also think of the secondary consequences involved with the SEC coming into play with the whole cryptoworld. That's the shitty part.. it will drag the whole market down.
>>
>>2871114
I honestly think more people will flow in because it won't be so risky but there will certainly be a loss of scamming opportunities if you're into that.
>>
i cashed out with double my money

who's stupid anon
>>
>>2871129
True.. I don't want regulations, but I believe the next generation of crypto currency needs to have some sort of proof of protection that prevents scams. Unfortunately I'm not a programmer so I don't know if that's even possible. But It would reduce the likelyhood of being scammed, thus reducing the chance of regulation from government entities.
>>
>>2871132
Who's stupid? The fucking idiots buying your scam bags, that's who.
>>
>>2871151
I mean they haven't stepped in yet. That's the thing that has me most baffled. I don't know if self regulating could ever work but it'd be a step in the right direction.
>>
>>2871167
I personally don't believe crypto currency is big enough for them to worry just yet, in a few years that may change. But why not prevent these scams before they even happen? Because we all know that anything to threaten the central banks is a threat to "society"
>>
https://youtu.be/C8UdbvrWyvg
>the illusion of protection.
>>
>>2871211
Thank you. This video is perfect.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.