[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to fall for the crypto meme >all exchanges require

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1481352717880.jpg (33KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
1481352717880.jpg
33KB, 300x375px
>want to fall for the crypto meme
>all exchanges require me to upload my ID, driver's license, last draw pay, phone bill, passport to the dark net
>>
That's nothing my exchange asked me to stick a sharpie in my pooper and take a picture of it.

Still waiting I hope I didn't get scammed.
>>
Local bitcoins then move the BTC to Bittrex. 2 ez senpai
>>
>>2871085
>go to local bitcoins
>get $3700:1 BTC rates
>online transfers also require photocopied photo id
>>
>>2871055
try coinbase

also does anyone know if quadriga requires id scans before you can trade for fiat?
>>
>>2871154
they require a photocopied id which will be submitted to the darknet
>>
>>2871092
God this. It sucks wanting to BTC in the boonies
>>
As if your third world ID is worth anything, Pajeet.
>>
File: 1499047943201.jpg (145KB, 1024x559px) Image search: [Google]
1499047943201.jpg
145KB, 1024x559px
>>2871055
get used to it noob, i dont know why ppl think crypto will be actually anon. thats stupid. it could be sure but the block chain is for tracking, tracking is what gov does, WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD ODER. thats the block chain, a digital ball and chain for your nigger foot. the thing to do is get in now before regulation and hit that 80s style market with all the coke u can then gtfo with ur profits and live secluded with ACTUAL holdings like food and land
>>
>>2872142
What's the point of "decentralized" or "anonymity" when the exchanges have all your info?
>>
>>2872148
they only need them because the government made rules that people need to accountable, tax etc.. no exchanges needed id at the start a few years back
>>
>>2872162
you rather have your info with the exchanges (full of dark hat black net hackers) than the government!?
>>
>>2872148
thats what i just said, did u ever get an award for reading comprehension or anything? the only way in is the exchange for now - unless someone makes a dapp u dont need verification to trade currency with. should be coming soon but all crypto is going to be bought with a wallet that will lead back to you. even in 30 yrs kids 1st job gets paid with eth he will still have to verify who is to get hired then a wallet and from there is tagged. Only the professional homeless will be anon but they will only be nameless - location and transactions will still be traceable
>>
File: 1500628548641.jpg (16KB, 351x329px) Image search: [Google]
1500628548641.jpg
16KB, 351x329px
what the hell, literally only few most retarded sites ask id or something like that. ofcourse you'll buy coins anonymous that's the whole idea
>>
>>2872148
Decentralized exchanges coming soon

Once you buy your bitcoins with fiat on a centralized exchange you can just hide your trail by exchanging it for an anonymous coin on a decentralized exchange and then it's all anonymous for you, as long as you don't put it back on the first exchange
>>
>>2871055
Be happy you are a first worlder. As an expat in SEA, it's Local Bitcoins only. The International fees are retarded and damn hard to find. Coinbase doesn't give any details. BitStamp is for Euros, Kraken charges $65, etc. No Coinjar, no Coinspot...

The only alternative I found is Payza, because they shill their services on Steemit, but it appears to be a scam company with terrible support.
Gotta bite the bullet and go on with the 5.5% charge on LB. It beats dealing with the unknown on Coinbase.
>>
>>2871055
Contact someone on LocalBitcoins

Buy in person

Problem solved
>>
or lie and upload fake ID. i'm just sayin, i don't think polo actually checks.

source: lied.
>>
>want to buy btc
>transaction requires phone verification
>lost my phone and have no money to buy a new one
f-fun
>>
>>2872670
Not even for a second hand Crapmeister?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.