[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sold btc at monthly low >sold eth at monthly low >sold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1495901608739.jpg (171KB, 1300x748px) Image search: [Google]
1495901608739.jpg
171KB, 1300x748px
>sold btc at monthly low
>sold eth at monthly low
>sold ltc at monthly low
This is some sick misfortune.
>>
>>2870888
learn to hold you low test anime posting cuck
>>
>>2870888
>selling low
>this is somehow not your fault
>>
You're too emotionally attached to your money.
>>
The only constant variable is you. Why do you keep selling low when the objective is to sell High and if you can't do it just hold.
>>
>>2870896
>everything is crashing
>unprecedented uncertainty levels
>"just hodl bro haha"
The only thing that I hate more than losing money is seeing you smug idiots pretending that you can predict anything in this volatile as fuck market. Imagine BTC kept falling well below $800. This is entirely conceivable, and you would be shitting yourself.
>>
>>2870916
My stack was going down on average 5-10k aud per day. Don't fall for the FUD in crypto mate..
>>
>>2870916
But there is one thing you can predict that the market will rebound and if your incompetent then you can at least hold until the new low is a high for you.
>>
>>2870916
No, it's not conceivable, and that paranoia is why you won't make it.
>>
>>2870966
Lotta talk for an idiot
>>
>tfw I told anons to sell at $1900 out of genuine concern for them
>>
File: cyacya.gif (718KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cyacya.gif
718KB, 500x500px
>>2870916
Guess not everyone can be rich
Although, you would have to be pretty stupid to not make money in crypto at this point
>>
>>2870916
Conceivable? With so much good news about bitcoin rolling in like BIP91 passing? You realize after every single new ATH, a dip like that has happened, right?
>>
>>2870888

Don't worry, buy SIGT *u*
>>
>>2870888
>misfortune
Brainlet detected.
>>
>>2870916
Keep doing what you do I need cheap bags to buy anyways
>>
>>2870888
>>2870916
>Imagine BTC kept falling well below $800. This is entirely conceivable
No it isn't.
>>
>>2870916
That's exactly why you hold since you are only betting that the market will rise in general. But no you of course know better and panic sell.
>>
You think that's bad? I sold mine when it was ATH in 2012.
>>
>>2870916
> Imagine BTC kept falling well below $800.
It won't be that bad since it'll fork too, so be worth more than the Core chain.
>>
>>2870888
holding isn't a meme. its a retardation prevention plan
>>
>>2872157
But that's a retarded bet. Short term predictions are measurably more accurate. People just sell late because they aren't very good at math or reading the room.
>>
>>2872342
No. They sell late because they're not autistic panic sellers.
>>
>>2872209
How bad was 2012 mang? 2015 here.
>>
>>2872342
Holy shit you are so fucking retarded. Math has NOTHING to do with the stock market absolutely fucking nothing.

Short term is even more uncertain then long term because you are making many small bets instead of one big bet.

Use your head for 5 fucking seconds here.

1. Bet BTC will rise to 5K in 5 years

2. Make 100's of bets what BTC will do next

Who the fuck do you think has a better chance of winning?
>>
>>2873176
>Who the fuck do you think has a better chance of winning?
The latter, if you're realistic and conservative. Buy dips (real dips, not 3% dips after 50% moonrides), sell when you secure a 15-20% profit, repeat. If your overall average is a mere ~3% gain per trade (after factoring in wins plus losses), and you make just one trade per week, you'll have doubled your initial in half a year, compared to waiting however long for BTC to double just by hodling.
>>
>Math has nothing to do with the stock market, absolutely fucking nothing
- /biz/ 2017
>>
>>2870888
>checked
Buy High Sell Low
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.