[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dream of one day becoming a gigolo. How can I convince lonely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1500338669897.jpg (25KB, 418x475px) Image search: [Google]
1500338669897.jpg
25KB, 418x475px
I dream of one day becoming a gigolo. How can I convince lonely cougars to pay me for sex?
>>
>>2870357
starts with craigslist
>>
>>2870357
sauce?
>>
File: 34210440831_7afa90a633_o.jpg (373KB, 1900x1016px) Image search: [Google]
34210440831_7afa90a633_o.jpg
373KB, 1900x1016px
>>2870357
There's a couple things you can do.
>get absolutely huge and shredded
take 2-4 years naturally
>pay fatties on craigslist to suck your sack
>create niche site called suck FatSackSuckers
>upload your adventures

See you'd kind of be a gigolo, in the end you'd be getting paid to have sex with women. There's just different ways to reach the same destination.
>>
>>2870357

Ok, listen up dingus and Ill explain it to you.

1- Unless you want to start with an agency or find some mentor the path is this

2- Find older rich woman with lots of money; pay attention to what she drives and her watch/jewelry, but also things like her makeup. Some make up costs hundreds of dollars and is the only tell for less gawdy women.

3- Start fucking her really well, and being a great man companion. THis is really the important part and how to do it is a larger issue than this post and larger issue than some people's entire lives

4- YOU DONT START WITH MONEY. You start wth bills. Meaning, "Sorry, I cant stay with you, I have to go to work," She starts paying your car note, paying bills, etc because she wants to free up your time to stay with her

5- Car. Almost always comes before $$$ for real gigalos- the opposite for strippers-turned-hoes. Get her to buy you a car. You will end up driving her a lot. Get used to it.

6- Eventually it ends, and you need to make sure it ends with all her friends wanting to get a taste- ie- dont make it a bad breakup./

THere are some of the high notes.
>>
>>2870492
how does one do step 2
>>
>>2870498
What part? The finding or the romancing?
>>
By being very attractive and/or hung like a mule.
>>
>>2870598
Literally neither of these.
>>
>>2870461
You have got to be fucking kidding me
>>
>>2870600
Explain.
>>
File: crabmeat.jpg (48KB, 640x449px) Image search: [Google]
crabmeat.jpg
48KB, 640x449px
It will probably be something more like this.
>>
>>2870357
Become a personal trainer. It helps to be fit, handsome, tall, and endowed.
>>
>>2870492
This OP. Its basically what i was going to say. If you just wanna get paid for sex by old ladies its gonna be nasty. If you want a nice milf to take care of you it'll take some time.
>>2870498
Go to upscale bars. You also have to get in shape, go to /fit/ and learn that. Then go to /fa/ but dont go to overboard listening to them on everything.....same thing for /fit/ actually; if you do everything they say on either /fit/ or /fa/ you'll wind up a literal homosexual

You have to be intelligent, and well spoken. If you dont have money, make it look at least like you have money and arent a total loser.

If you do all these things and actually have the balls to hit on cougars they'll eat it up. To them getting attention from a young handsome man is like crack.

You could also lower your standards a bit and go for upper middle class milfs; find them at classic rock bars or shit like that. They wont provide you with a shitload of money, but it'll be cozy
>>
>>2870475
Or just be attractive

>tfw attractive 32 yr old cougar offered me 3k a month to have sex w her raw.

I'm a skinny 6'4 chink. Anyone can do it
>>
>>2870357
You might want to read up on these guys:
>Helg Sgarbi
>Porfirio Rubirosa
>>2870492
>She starts paying your car note, paying bills, etc because she wants to free up your time to stay with her

That's genius!

One thing I've noticed is you never directly ask for money, you can imply it, you can bemoan that you need money. but never ask her to give you money, she has to volunteer it.
>>
Go to your local bar, find the ugliest, fattest chick you can find and seduce her. If you can do that, then you can be a gigolo.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.