[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is not a drill: The "dev" of Signatum is a pajeet.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: DESIGNATED.png (669KB, 901x599px) Image search: [Google]
DESIGNATED.png
669KB, 901x599px
This is not a drill: The "dev" of Signatum is a pajeet. You are literally making a streetshitter money.
>>
proof?
>>
lmao. yeah and stratis CEO is a nigger. definitely wouldn't want to be one of those fags who bought stratis for 10 cents.
>>
>>2870128
The pajeet is on his Telegram 24/7. Currently lives in Singapore. That scammer also is behind Frostcoin, Google that shit.
>>
hey biz what have we learnt in the past, when someone fuds with pajeet claims they missed gains.

they cant be bothered posting proof? that's because they want quick fud for cheap coins
>>
>>2870185
Agreed. Seriously don't listen to the FUDs. This coin is new and isn't on bittrex yet, and is already at 12c. When bittrex happens we'll see real gains
>>
who even cares

crypto become community projects after they launch

nobody here could even name the guy that invented bitcoin
>>
>>2870258
>>2870226
>>2870185
No proof? Here:

t.me/joinchat/GkZ_BEKnIJ2IuAbzuQij4Q

I'd advise dumping this shit real quick. I already made gains, it's over now.
>>
Would have assumed all the shilling made that obvious.
>>
>>2870185
True, dont listen to the FUD! This could be the next Swarm City or even ESPERS!
>>
>>2870117
i am Indian and let me tell you, being Indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.