[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good business investment? How much profit can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Is this a good business investment? How much profit can I expect to make?
>>
File: 1499731084328-biz.jpg (158KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499731084328-biz.jpg
158KB, 1080x720px
>>2869713
Is that 200 systems for 7600usd?

That's 380usd per system

The only profit is going to the eBay seller here
>>
>>2869741
I think you mean $38.
>>
>>2869744
Correct. Picture was appropriate.

Still not necessarily a good deal unless you can hold on to them for a while. SNES isn't that scarce yet. You'd have better luck flipping rare cartridges
>>
>>2869713
>>2869779

Also, don't expect to turn much of a profit without controllers or cables
>>
>>2869788
Didn't Nintendo use the same cables for a bunch of systems?
>>
>>2869804
The video cable is the same on SNES, superfamicom, N64, game cube.

The power cords are all different afaik.
>>
Looks like just consoles used are 50-70 USD.
12-32 gross before shipping and you labor. Seems slim.
@ 70 you would have to see 101 sales to gross profit.
99 @ 70 is around 6800. If you could get this, then it seems worth it.
@50 you would have to see 150 sales to gross profit.
50*50= 2500
Seems like a big risk for 2500
>>
>>2869713
Hey op. So these all might be working correctly today but that doesn't mean they will be tomorrow. The way that electrolytic capacitor degrade make any of these a risky investment. Think of them like old batteries that can leak and corrode the circuit. They capacitors are are old enough that they could be currently doing this despite working right now. Unless they have been recapped, consider these units as time bombs for problems.
>>
>>2869713

With any investment....

consider all the bullshit
consider a 20% margin for error

If you can't make money after taking the previous 2 into account, then it is not worth the trouble.
>>
>>2869713
Ebay sold items
Avg sale price:
Avg sales per day:
>>
>>2870323
Id rekon that at least 10% give issues. The seller probably knows many of them have issues and is selling in a lot for that reason.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.