[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good Masternode coins? Currently own PivX and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

What are some good Masternode coins?

Currently own PivX and ANS.
Just sold all my ICN, gonna buy back later
>>
>>2868743
Nigga when tf are you gonna buy back? launch is august 1st
>>
>>2868818
ye this and masternode hype is kinda gone bruv
>>
Wagerr, once the mainnet launches.

But it'll require a bit more than that, I believe. It'll require scraping scripts to pull event result data for the oracle, require an uptime of 99% throughout a week and a constant internet connection.

Ideally, run it on a VPS and have it do so for a few years while the Wagerr platform gathers momentum and users, carving a niche into the 3 trillion market of global betting. It'll most likely be unprofitable for the first months, but after, say, 3 years, you'll very likely be sitting atop a stable, highly lucrative source of income.

Mind you, there's only ever going to be 2000 nodes. Unless the masternode consensus deems it necessary to provide more slots for when traffic is too heavy for the original 2000 to handle.
>>
>>2868871
You didnt hear? The Wagerr team abandoned the project after ICO. Not a peep for David, the dev, or the twitter feed in weeks
>>
>>2868743
Obsidian. It's a new platform for dapps (without the smart contract focus because they feel its unproven).

Its currently is pre-sale and giving away 10-15% extra tokens.

Masternodes (once launched) will require 10k tokens. 10% return. Currently:
1 BTC = 21433 tokens
1 ETH = 2192 tokens

>Their white paper:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ffnLUWqKkMMG1YTXUtNjNvOGc/view

>Website:
https://obsidianplatform.com/

So not too late to get in early.
>>
www.cryptonode.co

BitSend apparently.

Only 2.8BTC for a MN and 5% monthly.

Only catch is the the coin doesn't seem like anything too revolutionary, but at least the price is pretty stable.
>>
File: crimsoncoin.png (25KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
crimsoncoin.png
25KB, 100x100px
>>2868743
crimsoncoin (CRM) on coinexchange, it's only 1 sat right now and going to moon very soon
>>
>>2868743
BlockNet
>>
>>2869148
What are the chances of this being legitimate and not a failed ICO?
>>
File: 1494455745512.png (98KB, 512x505px) Image search: [Google]
1494455745512.png
98KB, 512x505px
>>2869535
Apart from a public team and the fact that fluffypony (ie, Monero's core developer) is on board as an advisor?

I put in 14 ETH myself when it was still at the 20% bonus level. Intend to set up a masternode myself.

Besides, its platform. If there is anything we've learned, its that there will not be a one-platform-that-rules-them-all. I figure seed money into all of them. Worst case scenario: I get something like Rise and can sell later for a tidy enough profit. Best case scenario: I'm sitting on 36k tokens of the next possible Ethereum or Stratis. Besides, they have a first project entering beta: encrypted mobile messenger for the platform.

So if you burn, I burn with you. But the odds dictate we'll probably get some profit out of this. Better than the shit that's being shilled on /biz/ right now, that's for sure.

>Digibytes
>Signatum
>etc
>>
>>2869575
I'm considering getting 10,000 so I can do a masternode. Just not really an ICO investor, they all seem to fail. Is the 10% return per month or year? I'm already staking decred which is rougly a 30% return a year.
>>
>>2869631
Per year I think.

Not ideal, I know. But again, I'm buying because its a platform. Betting that each of these will be worth a lot one day.
>>
>>2869631
To add:
https://trello.com/b/JN3t5W0z/obsidian-platform-faq
>>
>>2869148
just threw in 1 ETH for yolos
>>
>>2870501
2192 tokens (plus the bonus). $0.08 per token. Could go up to a dollar.

Not the worst bet.
>>
>>2870531
yeah $1 is what im hoping for too

is that 2 mill ODN they say they sold on their site from both contribution phases? or just this week?
>>
STRAT's on the dip right now, so get on that as soon as it looks like a consistent upwards trend
>>
>>2869148
is this even available for Americans?
>>
>>2870597
"No"

>>2870537
This week I think.
>>
>>2868853
...exactly, perfect time to buy
>>
File: TX.png (56KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
TX.png
56KB, 400x400px
I sold after a P&D team hit it, but I absolutely love this coin.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.