[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever wondered what life would we be like if you just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1493091220657.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1493091220657.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
Have you ever wondered what life would we be like if you just quit your wagecuckie job and got started on a life of crime?

I keep reading about crime and it's starting to sink in how profitable it really is and how overblown the risks are.

there's people selling drugs, credit cards and doing all sorts of stuff making tons of money in their prime years and not getting caught.

I'm struggling to not get onboard when it seems to be so much better of a lifestyle than wagecuckolding and pennypinching like a jew until oldage.
>>
I think that the best kind of crime is when you combine it with legal things. So like fixing up your taxes, scimming some off the top as an accountant or payroll manager, hooking up friends when you're in hr or stuff like that. I think that 100% crime as a career is sketch as fuck but obviously some people pull it off.
>>
>>2868648
You're definitely right about that for multiple reasons I guess. First of all it would be easier to explain why you have the things you do to family/friends as opposed to being unemployed, also if you got caught I think it reduces your punishment because you can actually make a case of being a rather productive member of society and also just in case crime one day doesn't work out
>>
>>2868631
Are you in the us? You realize we have the largest per capita incarceration rate, right?

The risks aren't that overblown. You fuck up once and there goes your prime years you wanted to enjoy anyway.

I'm sure if you go that path, you'll justify your decision anyway regardless of actually weighing out the downsides, because let's face it, this place is not populated by mostly well adjusted individuals
>>
>>2868684
Canada

>You realize we have the largest per capita incarceration rate, right?
That's because of niggers, Mexicans and retarded white trash. People who are actually smart and not involved in hard drugs/violent crime get slaps on the wrist, if even caught.
>>
As someone who already went through a world of stress for a minor misdemeanor (DUI), I wouldn't even consider touching any other semblance of crime ever again

this shit follows you around, all people tend to consider are the immediate consequences but it is on the internet and your record for a long time

I guess if you're a permaNEET who doesn't give a shit about background checks you're good
>>
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT CRIME IT AIN'T NO CRIME BEING COMMITED HERE
>>
>>2868708
Can agree, DUI fuckin sucks. 10k down the shitter. it was a good scare to start adulthood
>>
>>2868799

What age? I was 21 and just starting an internship so I was doublefucked/scared. Dropkicked me into adulthood and maturity. All I do is think consequentially now.

The only good thing out of it was that I learned how valuable getting a lawyer is even if you're going to have to stomach $1.5k in fees.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.