[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>had $3000 initial investment in crypto >Hit $10k around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1500132071254.png (233KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1500132071254.png
233KB, 808x805px
>had $3000 initial investment in crypto
>Hit $10k around June at an ATH
>Currently back to $3000 again
Why didn't I sell AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>2866867
>Bagholders
>>
>>2866867
I have pretty much the exact same stats except I discovered margin trading somewhere on the way and managed to piss away half of my remaining trying to "make it back'...
>>
>>2866995
Are you me ?
>>
>>2866867

>had 20k in crypto
>was 60k ath
>then back to 25k
>put in another 25k
>???
>lamboland
>>
just buy bitcoin
>>
>>2866867
I have pretty much the exact same stats except I discovered margin trading somewhere on the way and managed to piss away half of my remaining trying to "make it back'...

>>2867005
idk but do you also get the feeling that exchanges kinda scam you when margin trading? I had so many moments when price spiked in the wrong direction literally two seconds after the order went through, and on the other hand orders didn't get through for minutes when I had made sum mad gains... the the price drops and the order goes through immediately.
when I trade normally I usually get a lot of good trades, only when margin trading it seems to never really work out...
>>
>>2866867
You should never sell. Just HODL.
>>
>>2866867
Got greedy
>>
>>2866867
nigga i started with $20 back in may and have already cashed out like $1500 to buy a mining rig. how are you this retarded?
>>
>>2867051
>You should never sell. Just HODL.

100%.

initial investment for me was 6K

Currently 75K, was 115K.

I never should have let one eth out of my fingers, it was all fucking stupid shitcoins.

They all fucking suck.
>>
I started with 1k in May and peaked at 12k last month. But unlike op i'm not a retarded hodler so I still have 10k after selling and buying back lower. Just a friendly reminder that hodling is a meme and true winners adjust to the trend.
>>
>>2866867
Started with $15 in January, peaked to $1000, now back to $55.
>>
holy shit I'm even worse, I invested 3000 initially, hit 8000 and now I'm down to 2600, this shit is driving me insane
>>
>>2866867
>people who hold in crypto
congratulations :)
>>
>>2866867
>tfw fell for the holding meme
>>
Set targets, don't get greedy.
Make sure to actually accumulate at the bottom if you absolutely have to have bags.
Greed and FOMO are your biggest enemies at the beginning
>>
File: 1498191621641.jpg (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498191621641.jpg
7KB, 300x300px
>started with 1k in eth during downtrend
>down to $700
>go all in on chaincoins after watching the HOC gook
>up to 7k in a week
>"hmm this is easy, im gonna cash out once i hit 10k"
>chc drops 50%
>cash out with 3k

meh
wish i cashed out earlier tho

now i'm 80% ans 20% strat
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.