[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw can't make profit because addicted to anime Blue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1445975383791.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1445975383791.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>tfw can't make profit because addicted to anime Blue Rays

someone end my suffreing, this is probablt the most beta addiction too
>>
>>2866534
>not just pirating animu
kys finacialet
>>
Why not just torrent them or something?
>>
>>2866534
what's so bad about that?
>>
watching cartoons for "adults" it's like you want to stay a virgin forever
>>
>>2866534
At least you're not a faggot
>>
>>2866534
Nah. Giving money to camwhores would be more beta. Stock up on those annie mays m8, don't spend too much though.
>>
File: leave japari park.png (435KB, 600x718px) Image search: [Google]
leave japari park.png
435KB, 600x718px
>buying EXTREMELY overpriced anniemay blurays

I thought only redditors did this

at least buy figurines and dakimakuras you fucking cuck
>>
>>2866615
He wants to be full wapanese. Only nips really purchase bluerays, just buy figures if you want to support the producers/creators.
>>
>>2866641
Are nips just too stupid to get a VPN and torrent/XDCC or what?
>>
>>2866612
do you really think giving money to camwhores is worse?

fuck, its just ive made all these crypto gains and i really dont want to cash out cause i fear the tax man and i like holding... so i can just use my gains to pay them

it seriously feels so good to find the ones that are new and shy and get them to do shit like fingering their ass hole and licking their fingers

you can tell they are uncomfortable but when you are paying them 5$ a minute and gave them 50$ for encouragement they just do it..
>>
File: IMG_1831.png (61KB, 252x221px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1831.png
61KB, 252x221px
>>2866534

Are you retarded? Man the fuck up and stop being a babby.

Real men invest their money
>>
>>2866534
C'mon Op, this is easy.

>Sell your blu-rays for a reasonable price to a friend or on Ebay, Amazon or Craigslist.

>Let them know that those blu-rays have the highest video and sound quality ever made.

>Tell them that those blu-rays have extras.

>Save up that cash and torrent those anime's for free.

It's that simple.
>>
>>2866534
could be alot worst desu senpai, you could be addicted to drugs, alcohol, crypto etc...

Just try to slowly wean off, start by buying DVDs instead of blue rays then torrent that shit.
>>
>>2866667

It's even hotter if they cry while doing it
>>
quit being a bitch.

pay $6 a month for a vpn and pirate the shit.

Setup a nice media center app or some shit and keep your catalogs of betaness in there
>>
>>2866658
Nips can't into computers.
>>
dude just go to horriblesubs
nigga what the fuck are you doing
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.