[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you don't know these guys, then gtfo crypto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Download.jpg (127KB, 800x539px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
127KB, 800x539px
if you don't know these guys, then gtfo crypto
>>
2 pajeet shit skins, a kike, and a gook
>>
That's obviously Pajeet, Rakesh, Mohamed, and Dong Wong.
>>
Is this the elusive Crypto_Coderz team?
>>
>>2865414
'cuse me, you fucking racist, that's raheed, pajeet, mekjud and ching wong.
>>
>>2865414
Top kek
>>
>>2865414
Fucking kek
>>
Still waiting on my Urea shipment
>>
>>2865377
goddamn, weren't they trying to prove it was a shopped pic, summer of 2014 what a time to be alive
>>
>>2867402

I was actually in Bohan's inner circle, can absolutely tell you there was no photoshopping, they WERE a real commodity company, they DID go to Iran to talk a deal, Nilesh was friends with the President of Fiji and his brother-in-law was one of the richest guys in Malaysia, they were trying to make it work as a commodity coin.

My only suspicion though is they weren't really ready to just ship a free boat of Urea at 99% discount just to try and pump the coin to actual Urea prices, sort of a "fake it till we make it" thing. Shady yes but no more than 90% of these coins. It's a tragedy the FUD killed it or I might have been rich now.
>>
>>2867559
lol, just checked out, it's still trading on yobit
>>
File: kek.gif (3MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
3MB, 290x189px
>>2865414
>dong wong
>>
>>2866036
yes sir!!!! WE ARE DEVELOPMENT THE COIN! ;)
>>
>>2867596

Someone is still mining it too even though the last block explorer went down months ago, and it has 10 nodes operating. I suspect Bohan went quiet and will come back and try again one day.
>>
>>2867634
JOLLY GOOD NOW WHERE IS MY ELEPHANT AND THE SHITTING STREET
>>
>>2865414
/thread
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.