[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FirstBlood (1st) Fresh news aka moon mission incoming: - Be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Firstbloodblog.png (665KB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Firstbloodblog.png
665KB, 1280x1080px
FirstBlood (1st)

Fresh news aka moon mission incoming:
- Beta testing is over
- Will be adding more games, image related (currently DOTA2)
- Steam like app
- and more check the blog

https://blog.firstblood.io/open-beta-has-launched-bdc5438349fa
>>
File: 1317664891008.jpg (32KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
1317664891008.jpg
32KB, 419x249px
what the fug is this?
>>
I honestly don't get why it's so undervalued. It's one of the very few coins that has real world use and can be implemented right now instead of just being a bunch of buzzwords about blockchain and decentralized money, innovation or whatever bullshit that 99% of coins throw around.

The only problem I see is their logo, name and marketing in general. It seems they are trying way too hard to fit in with gamers.
>>
First tournament (14/06) it mooned towards 2.5$, think what the next big event will do.

>>2864912
This (implemented). Guess for the logo and name they target teens using mommys creditcard to buy them sweet tokens.
>>
>>2864894
The first competitive esports company to be powered by blockchain technology. We plan to give the power back to the players while providing the fastest way to deliver your hard earned winnings to your wallet! Welcome to FirstBlood, the future of competitive gaming.
>>
>>2864946
When is the next big event? Do you think this minor stuff will factor into the price?
>>
>>2864975
Not really it is stable around 35k sat

During the last event highest point was 56k sat

Next event: Coming soon (from the website) but the weekly ladder ranking count down is @ 4 days, so a next event will come after that.
>>
>>2864946
are you part of the project? It sounds pretty cool now that i think about it.
>>
>>2865057
are you seriously asking this faggot shilling if hes part of the project?

He's fucking bagholding and wants to dump his fucking bags.
>>
>>2865057

Iam enthusiastic about the project, and think it will really take off when more games are added and events on the regular. Its proven working and already running (see last event) so no false promises with no implentation in the end.

check the website: https://firstblood.io/#/home maybe make an account so you can see more information.
>>
>>2865096
No bag holder, am holding since ICO
Also not part of the project, i just told him
>>
>>2865096
The project is promising though, regardless of OP shilling or whatnot
>>
>>2864969
While this platform does benefit from decentralization it does not require its own coin. If the devs were serious they'd develop the platform to simply use ether. But no, they make their own shitcoin ICO.

Pathetic.
>>
why does this require its own token?
>>
>>2865249
> it does not require its own coin.
Same goes for 90% of the stuff on coinmarketcap
>>
File: moon.png (4KB, 161x177px) Image search: [Google]
moon.png
4KB, 161x177px
>>2865249
you didnt buy i see, dont be such a hater. Decentralization it comes in handy on many levels
>>
>>2865281
Yes, that's why 99% of the coins on CMC are shitcoins.

For an ICO to have any chance of value it must pass these two simple tests:

1. Does it require decentralization?

2. Does it require its own token?

If it fails either of these tests it is a shitcoin, plain and simple.

1ST passes only the first. Sorry bud, but you've got yourself a shitcoin.
>>
>>2865335
See this argument on reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2z9k5p/factom_announces_launch_date_for_software_token/cph8h7z/
>>
>>2864876
is this ico allready out?
>>
>>2864876
>tfw I do still own 1000 AMMO.
>>
>>2864876

my body is ready
>>
File: IMG_0806.png (107KB, 1545x1660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0806.png
107KB, 1545x1660px
Mfw the bags get heavy
>>
I have trouble finding information and something that resembles a roadmap. The idea sounds very interesting, but when I search the site I see a lot of gaming advertisement, same for Twitter. What are they actually working on right now?
>>
>>2864876
we just broke a dollar this shits going to moon for sure.
>>
It had a big selloff last night, bought in and resold already
>>
>>2865927
what is that wallet or exchange index? looking for a something where i can buy and sell all coins
>>
This idea is done already, why would people want crypto for their victories when they can use FaceIt which is already established and they use USD

This coin is going nowhere
>>
File: 1448054824168.jpg (31KB, 573x609px) Image search: [Google]
1448054824168.jpg
31KB, 573x609px
>>2867110
> the first rudimentary instance of an idea is the only good one
> don't buy facebook, we already have myspace
> why buy apple, we already have microsoft

enjoy your nogains pal
>>
Dota 2 has literally nothing to do with this shitcoin and none of those games have anything to do with it either
Shoo shoo, pajeet
>>
>>2864876
Just bought 100, seriously

I shilled this coin the whole month before the event a small minority on anons gave it a shot and made some really good gains

Sad to see people don't understand what potential this coin really has
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.