[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Rockefeller just buy 100 BTC at 2800? Did he just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1497399763758.jpg (50KB, 564x663px) Image search: [Google]
1497399763758.jpg
50KB, 564x663px
Why did Rockefeller just buy 100 BTC at 2800?
Did he just get FOMO'd?
>>
it means the big money is coming to bit coin in the coming years.
>>
100 is nothing for whales
>>
>>2864589
Rockefeller is dead
>>
>>2864589
It means buy Bogcoin
>>
I dont understand what Bitcoins long term future is.

Smart contracts platform? ETH does it better. SAFE smart contracts platform? Tezos probably has that covered. Digital cash? Monero does it better.

Seriously, whichever direction is decided by the outcome of the scaling debate, I dont see Bitcoin being able to outcompete. It was the first mover and has its network effect still, but as we saw during the almost-flippening, that means less and less nowadays.
>>
>>2864679
Store-of-value, idiot. Humans love limited supply.
>>
>>2864698
I hate Bitcoin but this guy is right.

Bitcoin will do well because it's the agreed-upon store of value currency, as opposed to its functional use of wealth transfer, which is outperformed by everything else.

Same mindset as gold. Unless you really think the value of gold is all because of its functional, industrial value, you're buying it to store and grow value. Same thing with Bitcoin.
>>
>>2864589
In September 2014, the Rockefeller Brothers Fund announced it will divest its investments in fossil fuel companies.[22] In March 2015, the chair of the Rockefeller Brothers Fund stated two conclusions, one that; "it’s immoral to continue down the fossil fuel path", and secondly that it is "financially imprudent to stay invested in companies whose profits depend on defying ... the international effort to restrain climate change."

Rockefellers are actually pretty based.
>>
File: 1477870738845.png (280KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477870738845.png
280KB, 1280x720px
>>2864774
out of here please reddit
>>
>>2864774
>ITT: we found a cheaper way to make energy (probably as immoral as fossil or worse)
>>
>>2864774
>climate change
>based
go home
>>
>>2864774

sounds like we might be accidentally stumbling on the ayy lmaos free energy tech soon
>>
>>2864679
ETH does nothing better, lol. It can't handle one busy ICO.
Pro-tip: the base protocol of a financial network should be lean, simple and effective. You can build all kinds of shit ON it, if everyone knows the base layer is secure and holds no surprises.
>>
100 btc is chump change for a fucking billionaire you retard
>>
>>2866295
100 is enought to control shitcoin like DGB...
>>
>>2866305
100 BTC wouldn't bump not even 30 sats on DGB... (a 3.75% "moon" for you brainlets)
>>
>>2864589
That should be obvious. He's merely sick of wiping his ass with $100s, but still hasn't worked out a realistic plan for rounding up all the poor people, and ass fucking them individually.
>>
>>2866284
>ARK
>>
>>2864774
They found a cheaper way to make money - selling carbon credits.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.