[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Published whitepaper on the 21st. >To be reviewed(shi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: cJeWbY5L_400x400.jpg (22KB, 321x321px) Image search: [Google]
cJeWbY5L_400x400.jpg
22KB, 321x321px
>Published whitepaper on the 21st.
>To be reviewed(shilled) by a major magazine with 20,000 readers on the 1st of August.
>hired 2nd dev to develop mobile apps(iOS and Android) to be released on the 14th of August.
>2nd dev works in mobile development, both iOS and Android
>dev has always delivered on promises.
>community is growing.
>Whales accumulating on exchanges.
>Only 40k marketcap. RDD is 40million. Major gains possible.
>Dev has never dumped any of 1% of premine
>paid 2nd dev with SOCC who is also holding.
Don't miss this one Anons.
>Dev hired a shit ton of hashing power to mine the coin
>His stake in coin is actually increasing

Is this the most obvious buy in the history of crypto?

>coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/socialcoin-socc/
>Bitcointalk thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1976133.0
>twitter
https://twitter.com/SocialCoinNetwk
>website
www.social-coin.co.uk
>>
that logo looks like shit
>>
>>2862565
the logo screams 2003

but nice, just bought 100K
>>
>>2862581
This is true.
But the coin will moon regardless
>>
>>2862605

1m mktcap is x25 from here.

The beautiful thing is this can get their easily, the combined wealth of whales alone that targets shit coins just like this will moon this bitch for some easy gains.

Though the logo could still be a little bit better, and the site can be updated, i mean even I could make a better one for free.

But the point remains it may still pump, maybe.
>>
>>2862666
>>2862605
Trying too hard to dump your bags anon. You know there is a God and your immoral pump and dump schemes will land you straight in hell right?

Money lasts a decade or so. The destination of your spirit is eternal. Don't make a fatal mistake.
>>
>>2862700

Screw off, im buying RDD
>>
>market cap: 43.5k
>volume: 3.6k

OP, I could buy out this entire coin if I wanted to.

That's how shitty it is.

Please stop trying to waste the time of all the good posters of /biz/ who sincerely desire to get rich.
>>
>>2862666
Exactly my point, Sir!
>>
Is it listed anywher else than noveexchange?
>>
>>2862565
Why do people think coins need all these gimmicks?

A coin needs to do a few things. Needs to retain its value, the system needs to be fast. It needs to be secure. It needs to be divisible. I dont need ti to be tired to reviews, metals, supermarkets, weed, anything. Bitcoin is working its way to those things.

About the only gimmick I have seen that has value is anonymity that monero provides. But that also means its more risky so it has a place along side bitcoin but not to replace it.
>>
>>2863243
Yobit.

Poloniex and cryptopia are pending right now
>>
>>2863253

This x10000

But make money while the bubble is shining.
>>
>>2863257
Trouble with making money on a shitty gimmick is you could be the last one holding an empty sack. Even if circumstances mean I bought high before a crash and I could not sell, at least bitcoin will always bounce back.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.