[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get too old get laid off >request vacation time Get laid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>get too old
get laid off
>request vacation time
Get laid off
>do nothing wrong
Get laid off
>Boss pissed away money to pay you
Get laid off

This is the American dream
>>
>>2862434
Goyim, I...
>>
>>2862434
getting laid hell yeah pass a bud light
>>
>>2862434
>work in high paying in demand industry that allows for people to easily do their own startups
>get 6 figure secure job in area with thousands of openings
>>
>>2862506
what do you work
>>
>>2862514
the only career that fits that description
software
>>
>>2862434
The American dream has been dead since the 1950s. Home ownership is unattainable for most and with the ever increasing outsourcing and automation times are becoming almost identical to pre revolution France. It's going to be bad when it happenes to because now the peasants have guns.
>>
>>2862434
Stop having such replaceable skills then.
If you're an asset, the company will fight to keep you instead.

Blame yourself.
>>
>>2862434
how about you grow some balls and take initiative to open your own business?
the fact that you don't is quite telling of your usefulness
>>
>>2862434
>Funnyjunk filename
Die.
>>
They call it the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.
>>
>>2863622
At least give credit where credit is due.
>>
>>2863636
Hunter S Thompson, i believe?
My apologies.
>>
File: 1449444292062.png (15KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1449444292062.png
15KB, 914x1091px
>working for someone else

You watch people fuck your wife too? (just kidding youre too pathetic to have one)

work for yourself you
>get to make your own schedule
>get to follow your own intuitions
>keep all the profits
>dont have to pay taxes
>dont have to call another person your boss
>>
>>2863645
George Carlin, actually.
>>
Work such a shitty job they wouldnt fire me.
Ended up quiting
>>
>>2863636
fuck off reddit
>>
>>2863614
aussie here, i agree with you....up until communists shut your buisness down like they did to me TWICE.

>Get shut down once in soviet union
>Escape and come to australia, work really hard working wagie job for years
>Use saved cash to start a buisness which took off
>Government shut me down because of some bullshit loophole that affects literally no-one

Fuck communists. They infest everything they touch. They can't just leave the free market alone.
>>
how the fuck do you start your own company, its fucking hard without lots of cash in the bank
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.