[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ what age did you move out and what age are you if you are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: advice.jpg (170KB, 704x704px) Image search: [Google]
advice.jpg
170KB, 704x704px
/biz/ what age did you move out and what age are you if you are NEET with your parents still, or not a NEET and just going rent free.
I'm 18 and have stable income is it worth it?
>>
>>2859957
what do you do ? Mcdonalds isn't a stable income buddy
>>
Pretty much every non retarded culture you live at home til your 24-26 but in the mean time you work your dick off and save money to skip straight to the buying a house meme.

Its retarded to rent. At least around here a mortgage is just as much as rent so there no point
>>
27, still live at home. Despite living at home my whole live and having a decent job making 50k a year I only have about 10k in savings... Instead of putting the money away I used it all to fund a bad gambling addiction, drive new luxury cars, travel a bit, and spend a good chunk on strippers (still a virgin tho). Then I bought into crypto in early June at ATH and am still down about 50% off of that ordeal...

My advice: Live at home till you're about 22, avoid all the things I wasted money on, and get a house or condo at 23.
>>
>>2860120
>get a house or condo at 23.

As if it was so easy.
>>
My mother is sick and I'm her caretaker.

I hate taking care of her and at the same time guilt would eat me alive if I don't. I don't even have the freedom to move out.

Move at your own pace and figure it out. Cherish your options.
>>
>>2859957
Depends were you are in life. If you're in your early 20's and want to party it up and live with good friends, do it. Forking over a couple grand a year to some jew is worth it if you're having a good time. You don't get these years back anon.

If you're renting just because of the social expectation and don't have good friends, live at home and save up for a house.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.