[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm moving to Manhattan but I read that they make trading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: download (3).jpg (18KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
18KB, 300x168px
I'm moving to Manhattan but I read that they make trading cryptocurrencies illegal there. What should I do?
>>
>>2858231

You read wrong then.
>>
>>2858231
You read write, live in Hoboken
>>
Assuming you're an out-of-stater. New York regulates everything, crypto included. It's not that it's "illegal" to trade, the legislation known as the BitLicense (which is utterly ridiculous) requires exchanges to bear the state's seal of approval and actually purchase the "right" to operate in NY.

What this means is that only two licensed exchanges operate in NYS - Coinbase, and Gemini. I believe they also clamped down on in-person exchanges (private commerce) via local bitcoins. I have traded on Coinbase for most of my needs, but it's far far from optimal.

My best advice to you is to pause, and really have a man-in-the-mirror moment with yourself. NYS is a genuine shithole of communism, NYC itself is a concentrated version of it. I wish you the best with your endeavor, but recommend strongly that you pursue your dreams elsewhere. This boils down to more than just chasing $.

I strongly urge you to reconsider moving to NY.
>>
>>2858305
Communism...

Plenty of homelessness and vast income inequality. Fucking discretionary income is shrinking for the majority who aren't on 500 a year.

Hahaha
Greatbaitm8
>>
live in jersey it's cheaper, cleaner, the trains to and from Manhattan are clean, you can also get a ferry to work and there's much less scabs on the streets
>>
>>2858538
This. Hoboken has better bars and people. Like rubbing shoulders with fucking tourists? Then move to manhattan.
Captcha: road granny
>>
>>2858305
Got into a big acting gradschool, I'm going. Never gonna be able to pay back the debt though.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.