[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you want to be rich? Personally, I think that this is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1491929477536.png (715KB, 629x758px)
1491929477536.png
715KB, 629x758px
Why do you want to be rich?

Personally, I think that this is the only way for the parents of the girl I like to allow me to be with her.
>>
>>2858100
freedom from being in the office from 8-5 five days a week honestly and yes to be with the girl i already have to life f who ever said money does not buy you happiness it does but it only works if you are already content with what you have it can actually f you up too, bro you can still get the girl now if you show promise and determination
>>
Family are a bunch of hicks without aspirations. They don't realize all it takes to rise over what is expected of you is to want more and make decisions that take you towards your dreams. They all think I'm crazy and obsessed with materialism. But they require my support, and even if they don't appreciate my work I believe it is my responsibility. In the process I'm also getting shit I want so win-win. I'm a thousand miles ahead of where anyone thought I could be and I have a million miles to go.
>>
we had this thread yesterday

I want freedom and security
>>
>>2858119
>bro you can still get the girl now if you show promise and determination
I appreciate it, mate. But it's not that easy (age difference, you know).
>>
>>2858100
i got kicked out of college
i owe my parents 1k
i want them to be proud of me
>>
>>2858100
>Why do you want to be rich?

I want to buy a house so that I can partake in my hobbies. It sucks living in an apartment.
>>
I just want to fucking pay off my student loans ASAP. I already have a job I love but this $49k student debt is eating away at my soul.

I also want to be rich because I was homeless as a kid and I never want to feel that fucking poor ever again.
>>
>>2858153
wtf like how old is she and how old are you? and does she like you back?
>>
>>2858411
Young enough, old enough (not really), and yes.
>>
>>2858526
a ok bro if she likes you back thats all you need your not getting with the parents your getting with her just man up do what you need too and dont f up
>>
>>2858564
>your not getting with the parents
I don't think so. A single call, and my life will be fucked forever.
>>
>>2858589
oo that type of situation bro shit i dont know what to tell you dont put yourself in that situation
>>
>>2858614
Well, that is why I want to be rich first.

Anyways, thanks for the answer.
>>
Would be nice to never have to take out a loan
>>
File: smutty8.jpg (506KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
smutty8.jpg
506KB, 1920x1200px
>>2858148
>I want freedom and security

Same.

Also I want a harem.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.