[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy Siacoin with all I have? Looks like a nice project,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: siacoin.png (3KB, 254x225px)
siacoin.png
3KB, 254x225px
Should I buy Siacoin with all I have?

Looks like a nice project, even though I don't understand what the coin has to do with paying $2 per terabyte for cloud storage.

Still better than Madesafecoin, which tries to make an anonymous internet. It would be used mainly for CP so it's a shit idea.
>>
>>2857593
yes use everything to buy sia
>>
>>2857593
Don't do it, it's already late to get in and there is trouble with the developers. Please research more
>>
File: tedtalkchamp.jpg (100KB, 799x546px) Image search: [Google]
tedtalkchamp.jpg
100KB, 799x546px
>>2857756

> coin needs to be intrinsically valuable to make quick fiesta gainz
>>
>>2857756

If you bought under 300 it's a good buy.
>>
>>2857593
>>2857593
Filecoin will destroy SIA and every other storage coin.
>>
>>2857593
Soy should have bought DGB for 400 with all your money.
Sia won't touch 1000 in the near future, for that we need a much higher market cap, just do the math.
For DGB it will be easy to reach that value and even beyond... Do the math...
Then you can sell it and do whatever you want.
I had 1 mil of dgb and sia before it went to shit in the last weeks. Sold all sia for 400, bought dgb for 400.

Don't get me wrong, I really see the potential of sia project, but sadly, the currency is not promising in the coming weeks, but DGB may start the citI rumor and hype again
>>
https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/07/19/filecoin-ico-launching-next-week-aims-to-resolve-token-sale-problems/#16bd2a45384b
>>
>>2857901
Filecoin, whose network won’t launch for another six months to a year, plans to differentiate its offering with some new technology, including something called “proof of replication.”
>>
Im thinking on miming some and renting spacr tho not surr if worths
>>
>>2857756
What trouble?
>>
>Filecoin, Siacoin, Maidsafecoin..

And how am I supposed to decide which one of these will be the best in 5 years huh?
>>
>>2857593
SIA will be a new Amazon in 2018.
>>
>>2857756
>there is trouble with the developers
You're thinking of storj, not sia.

>>2857901
Filecoin isn't doing anything and is 3-4 years technologically behind sia.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.