[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not trust to bitcoin-core developers Use bitcoin-core of 201

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: btc.png (22KB, 882x401px) Image search: [Google]
btc.png
22KB, 882x401px
Not trust to bitcoin-core developers
Use bitcoin-core of 2014 https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/releases/tag/v0.9.1 to save your coins from "soft fork" attempts.
Then sell all fork`s for profiit
Bitcoin protected by many people:
1. Miners (not only mining pools but miners itself, miner select pool with policy he accept)
2. Exchangers (at now main giver of price to Bitcoin)
3. Mining pools.
No one of this people want bad for bitcoin.
>>
autism
>>
>>2856480
schizophrenia
>>
>>2856489
pajeet
>>
>>2856272
So long and good luck with your altcoin, be it Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Unlimited, Bitcoin Penis cunt whatever
>>
>>2856272
>Use bitcoin-core of 2014 https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/releases/tag/v0.9.1 to save your coins from "soft fork" attempts.
Why?
>>
No.
Use the real bitcoin.
http://thebitcoin.foundation/
>>
why would it mater what version of bitcoin client you use

aint it all about the private key in the end? thats where ur coins are not the client
>>
>>2856545
>use an ancient version of bitcoin
What's the point?

Also do you realize that you are profiting from the technologcal advancements that Core has come up with such as Segwit (which is perfectly safe no matter how much haters bitch and complain about it)

And now that we get segwit we'll get lightning networks, sidechains and kind of cool shit that will make the price go to $100,000+

What would be the price of bitcoin if TMSR were the main branch developers still stuck in some old ass version of bitcoin? just lol.
>>
File: 1459638574452.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1459638574452.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>2856272
>tfw you dont understand any of this shit and just wanted to buy some crypto to make easy gains
>>
File: tired of this shit.png (21KB, 736x616px) Image search: [Google]
tired of this shit.png
21KB, 736x616px
>>2856545
how do I get as rich as MP?
i want to fuck unlimited hookers too
>>
>>2856584
this desu
>>
>>2856584
lol horseshit

>hey guys lets try to out-ethereum ethereum! Wit our slow, expensive digital gold lol!
>>
>>2856272
Go to sleep, chink.
>>
File: batman.jpg (10KB, 337x270px) Image search: [Google]
batman.jpg
10KB, 337x270px
>tfw seeing Jihan's minions desperately trying to shill /biz/ but no one gives a shit
>>
>>2858662
its secondary layers,btc goldlike properties remain and hodlers benefit from the added value of a potential global currency on top thats actually usable for everyday usage

again: what would be the value if we were still stuck with that client? get real
>>
Minister you Satoshi
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.