[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm getting the hang of it. >Bought ANS at 270k

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
I think I'm getting the hang of it.

>Bought ANS at 270k
>Sold at 330k

I did good right anons? I bought ANS before and waited till conference to sell but then I got dumped on. Buy the rumor sell the news right guys.
>>
there is no news

better buy back in because this is a 1k+ coin. just look at the marketcap
>>
>didn't sell NEO at at least $20

Doing it wrong
>>
>>2855893
did good senpai.

you might have another chance to buy in cheap, especially if the conference bombs like last time.
>>
>>2855893
Yeah it works till it doesn't and you end up having to catch a rocket lifting off. Daytrading ANS was safe two weeks ago. Now.. not so much.
>>
it's probably going to hit 302k in the next 20 minutes.
>>
File: gb01.jpg (29KB, 636x344px) Image search: [Google]
gb01.jpg
29KB, 636x344px
He just repeats it over and over

Bought ANS at 270k Sold at 330k

what could it possibly mean?
>>
"Buy the rumor, sell the news" is a fucking meme.
People who did that sold ETH at 50 bucks feeling smart about themselves.
>>
>>2855893
Newb here. Got ethereum and btc in coin base and just got the anshares app. Can I just send ethereum directly to this address? Thanks
>>
File: dubs.png (97KB, 928x336px) Image search: [Google]
dubs.png
97KB, 928x336px
I never understand why people get upset because someone bowed out after making a profit.
You are the ignorant fuck if you just hold a coin forever. Make some money and move on. You can always buy back in if you think it's going to go higher.
>>
>>2856261
no
>>
>>2856261
Send Ether to the test exchange address @ 0x2cc4519d9c5ae0984f4846b453d718ce3e1d26d2

it should return ANS tokens to your Ethereum wallet.
>>
>>2856298
don't listen to this guy. He's trying to get you to send him your money

0x8d9b24b0f48b36c79ce96e72e58a11030bb4bec7

this is the correct address
>>
>>2856344
Can confirm this is correct test address.
>>
Yes well done, day trade and get more ans.
>>
APkgraNEnFCAF1fWTkFC5TASm3efA4UBqc

If any whales with over 500 ants or so can loan me about 20 to grind with I would be very appreciative. There the address to send and leave me an email or address to send them back. with 20 a 10% gain would earn me an ant, I've been grinding with 5 ants all night and earned 1 (if the price goes down to 300k again)

no pajeet or rabbi scammin. Any amount of free ants is better than no ants, and I know there are some large whales around.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.