[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >decide to put clothes in washing machine and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1443289593622s.jpg (7KB, 222x250px) Image search: [Google]
1443289593622s.jpg
7KB, 222x250px
>wake up
>decide to put clothes in washing machine and dryer later
>ate junk food yesterday and told myself I'd eat nothing today to make up for it but decide to postpone things, including my healthy diet
>decide not to go to gym today
>decide to eat vegetables later
>decide to join library to get more books- consumerwhoring cheaply
>buy tickets to see Dunkirk, just like the advertising and fake viral marketing on 4chan told me to
>ignore snow crash, the book I bought a few weeks ago to feel better and have barely gone though
>realise that reading is merely consumerwhoring

I wouldn't say this is full degenerate but it is intellectual death.

I hate how the academia-media-publishing industrial complex brainwashed pseuds tell me to read tonnes of shitty boring books or else say I'm dumb.

My dayjob is brain-dead. I am an empty suit.
>>
>>2855791
Why did you stop posting image man who that he last all hope just lost a bit more he didnt have?
why do you never respond you cunt.
>>
meditate 15 minutes a day
>>
Suck duck 15 minutes a day.
>>
>>2855791
you are overthinking and reading the wrong books.

read something immersive and not blantantly intellectual or authroitative on how to live your life
>>
your welcome http://www.swamij.com/yoga-sutras-10104.htm
>>
>>2855791
Yes, reading is consumer whoring if your reading modern stories for the most part, I actually try to stay away from stories unless they inhibit greater morals and virtues in action. Read books that teach you to think such as mathematics, and in some cases philosophy, such as Aristotle.
>>
>>2855791
what the fuck is the point of this thread? what do you want?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.