[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she doesn't have a personal relationship with God

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

>she doesn't have a personal relationship with God

why do you come to /biz/ if you hate money so bad?
>>
>>2855383
ever since i started worshipping Jesus Christ I have earned more money than i ever have.
>>
File: cop.jpg (90KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
cop.jpg
90KB, 736x981px
>>2855413
imagine how much more so when you become obedient to Him!
>>
>>2855423
how do i do that my friend?
>>
>>2855413
>>2855423
>worshipping god for money

You're going to have a catastrophic moment in your life when your whole world comes crashing down. Wheere were the riches for the early chrsitians that were tortured and killed?

>No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.
>>
>>2855487
wtf you talking about? I dont worship Jesus for money! I worship jesus and it has made me more confident and happy, thus increasing my earning potential.
>>
>>2855383
Often, it takes time to figure out if someone is completely full of shit. That's why it's refreshing when someone tells you that they have a personal relationship with God. So you can tell right up front that they're a fucking liar who can't be trusted.
>>
File: galia.png (30KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
galia.png
30KB, 330x330px
It's ok, I have Her.
>>
File: matthew-6-19-20.jpg (126KB, 880x590px) Image search: [Google]
matthew-6-19-20.jpg
126KB, 880x590px
>>2855487
>>
File: izzy.jpg (93KB, 564x919px) Image search: [Google]
izzy.jpg
93KB, 564x919px
>>2855543
yes , unfortunately just "knowing God'
does not nullify a person from being a stupid lying scum bag sack of shit. you are correct.
the bible is ripe with example of people who knew better, and still chose wrong.
>>
>>2855543
love this one for example , lol

luckily for most ppl , God is just , yet slow to anger, and abounding in mercy .
>>
https://youtu.be/i0J5WMmykEs
>>
Religion is the ultimate blue pill.
>>
>>2855677
as apposed to nihilism, the only belief you can have if you are an atheist

stay cucked by the devil my friend!

http://rintintin.colorado.edu/~vancecd/phil3600/Craig.pdf
>>
File: fed.png (880KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
fed.png
880KB, 900x900px
>>2855645
had to do it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.