[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cryptobrah is actually way richer than most of you faggots. Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170723-015643.png (126KB, 1080x815px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170723-015643.png
126KB, 1080x815px
Cryptobrah is actually way richer than most of you faggots. Why do you hate him? Jelly?
>>
>>2854839
Hello crypto oracle
>>
I'm way richer than that brah brah. I'm not even LARPing brah.
>>
the way these pathetic losers shill their social media in third person on 4chan reminds me of manly tears
>>
>>2854839
Oh wow 61K it's not even a lot lmfao
>>
I bought 1 million bitcoin back in 2011, held after all these years. Want to know my next investment? Follow me on twitter and donate to my wallet.

I also made 200k dollars off of DGB
>>
>>2854839
Stop fucking shilling yourself here
>>
>him
why are you referring to yourself in 3rd person?
>>
>>2854839
because hes a huge faggot, his videos suck, and i only sub'd to him to get his giveaway money, then i realized hes just giving it out to friends so i went back and reversed everything i did.
also sage.
>>
>>2855109
twitter handle?
>>
It's not harder to be richer than me, I have been NEET for 2 years. That said I have ~$20k in crypto which kind of makes him look like a joke when he is claiming to be an "orcale" and I just refer to myself as a shitcoin trader.
>>
>>2854839
literally who
>>
>>2856751
>being this fucking stupid
>>
>>2854839
Oh you mean the guy that just baits his viewers into making trades so he can squeeze some profit by their low value. Or how about the fact that his pateron rewards suck or the fact that him shot gunning 6 beers isnt much of a thing for us then it is for him.
>>
most of the time he is just scalping shitcoins for 5% and he still loses on them a lot. he enters pump and dumps, no name shitcoins with 5btc volume, he's fucking terrible. i am confident most of his tweets are bullshit he uses just to get more viewers and people in his paid group.
>>
>>2856796
it's OP, he comes by here to shill his youtube channel every other day. He's wrong 100% of the time, it's not even funny.

I remember he said naut was a good long hold - the coin is dead, literally. The lead dev on that is LITERALLY dead.
>>
>>2855109
Would you throw just 1 here, to change the life of a random guy?
1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k
>>
>>2854839
Protip: you haven't actually made a profit until you cash out
>>
>>2857124
what was that about naut again? retard
>>
>>2854839
>if I were to sell ... I'd make $61k
>doesnt sell
wtf is wrong with coinfags? dont they know when to get out?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.