[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that I've finished accumulating... MUSICONOMI is about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Musicoin.jpg (22KB, 381x173px) Image search: [Google]
Musicoin.jpg
22KB, 381x173px
Now that I've finished accumulating...

MUSICONOMI is about to launch its crowd sale in August and it uses the $MUSIC currency as its platform.

They're looking to raise $18mil... $MUSIC's market cap is only $5mil and rank 203 on market cap. You do the math.

If you can't see the pump coming, then you surely hate free money.

FYI I've been watching this bad boy for months, whales have been holding it down below <1500 sats. Let's go anons.
>>
Silly OP, you should know us /biz/nessmen only buy the all time highs, not before it has pumped, kek.
>>
>>2854700

Seriously though, so what do you get for participating in the musiconomi ICO? MusicCoin or their own "u-n-i-q-u-e" coin?
>>
>>2854751
What the fuck does it matter. We're not investing in solid products here. We're chasing gains on shit coins and trying to predict the next pajeet pump
>>
>>2854751
>>2854743

https://medium.com/musiconomi/musiconomi-faq-1dbbb2dafb95

It's all here /biz/man.

DESU not all /biz/ is retarded, last I shilled MUSIC it was 600 sats and it went up to 1500 sats. This is the next run of profits, it's at a fairly cheap 750 sats.
>>
>>2854743
This lol OP are you retarded?
Fucking buy high sell low, it's like the first fucking thing you learn here. Learn more fuck.
>>
How can you buy the coin before it's ICO?
>>
>>2854796
You can't. This coin is indirectly connected to the new token they'll be releasing and OP seems to be betting on the actual music sharing platform succeeding because without it I don't see this one going anywhere.
>>
>>2854800
Hope it does well, otherwise there'll be a lot of CFI bagholders filling biz with pink wojacks
>>
>>2854800

I swear /biz/ doesn't know how to make money in shit coins. I don't need shit to succeed to make money.

Do you stupid fucks don't know what happened to GAME when MOBILEGO was launched.

>>2854767
This man knows what's good.
>>
>>2854812

MOOOOOOOOOOOON
>>
>>2854700
Thank god a coin came along to solve the music economy problem. I can't tell you all the problems I have paying money and receiving music in exchange. So many fucking problems that could only be solved by a blockchain. These guys deserve all $18 million if they can really solve these problems and let us just buy music like we do on iTunes and thousands of other platforms.
>>
Oh wow it's another ICO

>sorry peeps a hacker got in and took all the money :^)
>sorry peeps we abandoned the project after everyone bought in :^)
>>
>>2855139

I hate to break it to you /biz/bro.

We're here to make money, not care about successful projects in 5 years time.

It just so happens you choose good projects that make you good money. And get out before it might get shit.
>>
>>2854700
~~~~
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.