[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Everyone who I went to highschool with is now either rich,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: 1445762626403.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445762626403.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>Everyone who I went to highschool with is now either rich, making significant progress in their career or finishing their Masters degree in a high-demand field

>Meanwhile I've done nothing but posted on 4chan and made a little profit from trading shitcoins
>>
you might be retarded.
>>
File: 1491680219319.jpg (178KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
1491680219319.jpg
178KB, 750x864px
Same here bro. Also you forgot to mention
>I text them to say "heh, at least I happiness in life" when they ask me how I'm doing
>>
how old are you faggot
>>
>>2853810
just get better at your Crypto game focus and make it your full time goal to increase your margins
>>
>>2853810
Little profit is better than any. If you had more to invest, you would have made bank.

Try margin trading.
>>
File: 1384493328935.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1384493328935.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>2853844
>TFW they respond with "I am glad to hear that anon, I always knew you'd make it doing something you loved"

They're not even rude... It's so hard to hate them.
>>
>>2853810
If you are young, keep in mind that the differences between them and you will only increase over time, and it will be harder and harder to catch up in any way.

I'm dead inside
>>
How do non-geniuses become successful? When I see people getting ahead it all amounts to a magic trick from my point of view
>>
that's life bitch. Not everyone can succeed.
>>
>>2853810
You went to a very abnormal high school then.
>>
Soon they'll forget about you. You're a nobody.
>>
>>2853888
I think they work hard. The one guy I know who broke into banking was literally a hardworker since elementary school and was always more competitive than everyone else.
>>
reverse history here, everyone is either working low wage job or still havn't finished college or unemployed while i have made 200k from crypto (was 300k on peak AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA but srsly im dead inside, it's 4.20am here and i cant sleep)
>>
>>2853810
answer my question faggot how old r u
>>
>>2853912
tell me more about how you made 200k from crypto
>>
>>2853940
made predictions for numerai, months later, they gave away NMR, faggots pumped that shit, woke up one day, first thing i do is check bitcoin price (had 5k worth) and biz, lots of shilling about NMR, i had 260k worth
thx bagholders
>>
>>2853940
yea dude tells us more about that, maybe OP can pick something from your story and man the f up
>>
>>2853958
so ur a one hit wonder?
>>
>>2853958
Fuck m8, how many rounds did you participate in? Still participating? I've only done 5 round and lost interest a few months back. I got around 40 NMR so I made a cool 3k.
>>
>>2853908
This. You don't need to be a genius to be successful. Luck does play a role, but people who don't try never succeed. Some people take the "work smart, not hard" advice way too literally and become failures.
>>
>>2853984
Well I guess luck does play a role, since I mostly stayed home on 4chan and playing videogames while successful people get "lucky" by constantly doing something and networking
>>
>>2853984
That will always be shit advice
>>
>>2853908
>>2853984
I work hard but networking and human relationships in general are very tricky to me
>>
>>2854006
Can't you work hard at learning to network?

Or is social skills just something you're magically born with and can't affect at all by practicing them?
>>
>>2853984
Confirmed. Has been my slogan since the 7th grade and... well I'm here trading shitcoins aren't I?
>>
>>2853976
yeah completely lucky, i feel like i dont deserve a fucking cent but im not gonna give it away or anything

>>2853977
about 6 rounds back in september my models were shit never got past the 0.68 score .6943 was 50% random guessin IIRC, made shit from models but exploited various stuff, there used to be this originality score that was badly designed and i had various accounts and i added noise to my submisions tweaking it until i scored some fat bounty for originiality, there were other players doing it and it was a noisy sumbision battle, n1 originality was 20k a year, also one i got a bug where the numerai system didn't actually require all the prediction to be uploaded so you could only upload a single one, you tried once with probability one, then zero and one of those would give you a prefect score of 0 and made 100 bucks in one day

overall i made some shitty 500 bucks over two months, just learned about machine learning the month before with those MIT courses and read the torch documentation and tried to implement varios stuff from papers, i spent a rather large amount of time and acomplished very little, fucked my selfsteem a litle bit
>>
File: 1498142353746.png (430KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1498142353746.png
430KB, 808x805px
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
>>
>>2853977
what price did you sell your nmr?
when i got mined i rushed to sell, sold the nmr form 2 of my acounts asap at about .031, the other 2 acounts didn't recive the nmr and i had to contact an admin later that day to fix it, the price went up and sold at .038, weighted average of .0335 aprox, went to sleep and saw that shit reached almost double during that night, shit man i left so much money on the table because i just wanted to sell those worthless tokens and i didn't expect people to pump that shit so high, i guess the lesson is never understimate human stupidity and greed
>>
>>2854010
I'm way past high school, college and even grad school, all those were lost oportunities for one reason or another. Now, internships and entry-level jobs are out of the question, they will always pick someone else (younger, smarter whatever). I'm stuck at a dead end white collar job, because there is little demand for my field in this country. I'm not American, so my only realistic option is to start anew in other country but the prospect seems daunting. For now I'm saving as much as I can and trying to figure out where my focus should be.
>>
>>2854061
that sucks buddy, at least i got time to fix my situation though. Maybe try switching to buddhism and killing yourself
>>
>>2854004
I had a friend I knew since childhood who never put effort in anything. He never put serious effort in school, in finding work, nor in his own preferred way of making money (online). Not surprisingly, he became a NEET.

>>2854006
Same here, but that didn't held me back from getting employment.
>>
>>2854027
This song is extremely depressing now that I'm listening to it again with the thought that he offed himself.
>>
File: 1498146875604.png (598KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1498146875604.png
598KB, 808x805px
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol87N0nxfVs
>>
>>2853984

>Luck does play a role,

hehe nice meme nigger
>>
why don't you see if they can help you out OP?

If you're still in contact and on good terms with them, let them know you 're looking for a job in their field of expertise and see if they can recommend you for a position.

It's all about networking these days.
>>
I dropped out in the 10th grade. Everyone went to college and got at least a bachelor's. They're all (a good portion) working in unrelated fields and still paying school debt. I went straight to construction grunt work, then design and engineering, then project management. I have a team of engineers under me and find a lot of pleasure putting project architects and faggy interior designers in their place.
Not bragging, just saying college doesn't mean shit if you don't have drive.
>>
>>2854181
He's surely embarrassed or fearful of doing this
>>
>>2854195

Can't stop fear and pride from stop you from progressing.
>>
>>2854164
You have poor reading comprehension.
>>
Which is better, Australia, or Canada, for someone without contacts?
>>
>>2854216

says the retard who still believes in fairy tales
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.