[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just invested in waves because of that pic where hes hanging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1331.jpg (154KB, 1200x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1331.jpg
154KB, 1200x736px
I just invested in waves because of that pic where hes hanging out with a hot girl. Am I being stupid?
>>
you fall too easily for their tricks.
>>
no, waves is a solid project and you didn't buy the ATH. can't go wrong with this one
>>
File: wavesmasterrace.jpg (195KB, 1441x856px) Image search: [Google]
wavesmasterrace.jpg
195KB, 1441x856px
You will literally get rich.

https://www.quora.com/Excluding-Bitcoin-Dash-and-Ethereum-what-are-the-five-crytocurrencies-you-would-advise-your-loved-ones-to-buy-and-hold-for-2-3-years/answer/Shaun-Biggs
>>
>>2850231
No. Maturity makes a lot of difference.
>>
File: Nqz6CaD (1).png (475KB, 1992x875px) Image search: [Google]
Nqz6CaD (1).png
475KB, 1992x875px
Waves is just a copy of bitshares but years behind and far less users

Everything they want to do was done by bitshares already years ago, and works right now

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1949828.0

Also waves is centralized
>>
>>2851142
So much bullshit in one post I actually shouldnt answer.

Bitshares offers one thing.. a DEX, that's it. WAVES makes it possible to easily create tokens and ICO's.. soon it will also have the ability to create smart contracts. Also WAVES is not centralized.. the "official" order book is centralized but you could create your own. WAVES is the only platform that comes even close to mass adoption.

The pump that is about to happen will be literally like XRP. All you hating faggots are going to end up buying at the top and suddenly talking good about WAVES. It's always the same. There is no question about WAVES at least 10x soon.
>>
>>2850231
well it's already up 20% so when did you buy in. Before the 20%, if after 20% yeah you stupid. Better hope for 50% soon
>>
Pls dont be wrong.

Im bag holding ICO because of you guys.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.