[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This place has gone to shit in the last month since all the newfags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

This place has gone to shit in the last month since all the newfags turned up.

However I aim to bring back quality content that makes fellow /biz/raeli's rich.

Waves is in a classic cup + handle formation and is set to take off. Expect 200k before Monday.

Enjoy the gains lads.
>>
>>2848931
/biz/ was never good

fucking faggot
>>
>>2848946
There it is, the autismus maximus in it's natural habitat.
>>
>>2848931
Last time i bought waves i wasted 3 weeks sell with 0 losses
Waves not even once
>>
>waves
>memecoin of all memecoins
>not even decentralized
>meme exchange where shitcoins go to die

LMAO op
try a bit harder with your bait next time
>>
>>2849067
I'm sorry that you can't understand TA with this many bullish indicators.

Keep rolling the dice on whatever thread has the sexiest hentai meme on 4chan.

Don't be surprised when you lose all your money.
>>
>>2848931
Stealing off Todd's graph and claims it as your own.
Faggit
>>
XMR is in a classic chicken pot pie formation right now, it will clearly spin topwise and a little to the left in the next 3-400 days, expect some gains or losses.
you're welcome.
>>
>>2848931
Looks like a H&S pattern there...
>>
>>2848931
>still doing crypto TA in 2D
>and not in 3D

flatlander
>>
>>2849106
Never claimed the TA as my own.
>>
My ICO coins are about to finally come in.

I can't wait. Going to dump 1/4 of them at the spike and hold the rest. I like what Waves is doing even if there is some sketch. I can see them at least quadrupling before the end of the year.
>>
It's about to take the fuck off isn't it?

This won't hit ETH levels by a long shot, but should be good for double gains.

Go make some shekels, anons.
>>
>>2850120
This will go back to its price before the bloodbaths. Say about 250k
>>
up 15% already
>>
What exchange is used to dabble in other coins? I use coinbase only as of now but they only trade btc, eth, and ltc as far as I can tell.
>>
up 31% since i posted

I hope you ignored the fud posters.
>>
>>2852152
4 soon.
>>
>>2849048
You quoted the wrong post. You meant to quote >>2848931
>>
>>2848931
shhhh! I'm still accumulating this coin
>>
ROUND TWO BOYS
>>
>>2848931
That's actually a reverse head and shoulders. Very bullish. Waves is shit though and I'm not going to risk missing the Monero moon by putting my capital in waves.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.