[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey normies think about what have some of us been doing all this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Hey normies think about what have some of us been doing all this years. Playing fucking video games, watching anime, studying for school and all this worthless bullshit when we could just invest in bitcoin, at least 1 or 2 years ago and we would be rich now. I'm still a beginner and i'm also only 18 years old. But i won't make any of my previous mistakes again, not now not ever.
>>
>>2847440
> invested in bitcoin 3 years ago at ATH
> still not being rich
>>
You were 10 years old when some of us got our first BTC why are you acting like you could have possibly invested in Bitcoin 1 or 2 years ago when you didn't have any money to begin with?
>>
>>2847448

True
>>
>>2847447
how much profit did you make?
>>
>>2847440

unless you got them at a fractions of a cent you still had to invest alot of capital and wait a long fucking time
>>
>>2847613
well you do need patience in life.. things won't just fall from the sky like death note did
>>
File: bitbean.png (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
bitbean.png
11KB, 200x200px
>>2847440
Hindsight 20/20, you fucking retard. Fuck off and buy bitbean, else you'll be a dumb poorfag fapping to hentai forever.
>>
Implying that most of your wouldn't have sold almost immediately at some impressive numbers. Ie, if you entered at 1, at 10, or so.

The only people who made money with bitcoin:

The only people who actually had a lot of disposable income in the first place, and so they could just fire and forget some of it on BTC and Not obsess watching the charts (because they weren't complex written neets needing that +-% for their lambo dreams)

And people who got tons of them for fun, then forgot them until the day the read on the news its $2000 and hopefully didnt have a heart attack on the spot.
>>
to be rich you need steady income, which youy havent by mooning btc a bit
>>
shut the fuck up pussy i have been trading digital currency since i was 13 in 2005 on sythe
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.