[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have a business idea that has been sitting at the back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1352.png (339KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1352.png
339KB, 800x550px
Do you have a business idea that has been sitting at the back of your mind for some time?
>>
Glad to have you back
>>
lol yes, but im not giving it to you jews to steal.
>>
>>2847284
Have you taken a step forward to execute any of them?
>>
Self driving dog leash
>>
It's called "Splatter".

It's a service where people pay, say, $100 a month direct debit, and the service invests that $100 across the top, say, 50 cryptos.

You can choose "Flat" Splatter where it puts the same amount of money in each of the top 50 coins.

Or "Weighted" splatter where slightly more money is put towards projects with better prospects, according to Splatters in house experts.

Congrats, now normies can regularly invest however much they like in crypto and it will be spread out across the market, increasing the likelihood of positive returns, and they don't have to do shit except set up a direct debit.

(Or even just throw in money whenever they can and it will get the same treatment, doesn't necessarily have to be Direct Debit)
>>
>>2847857
This is literally Bitquence
>>
>>2847869

Well, shit. I'm not that surprised that someone else has already thought of it.
>>
Blockchain enabled Copyright enforcement based on ethereum. Now invest in my ICO
>>
>>2847869
Where can I buy it?
>>
A drudge report-esque site marketed to millenials and gen z.

A program(that I didn't make myself, but was easy to find) aggregates the most viewed stories from a list of about three dozen news agencies, and another, much more complex algorithm summarizes the article locally, allowing for an easy read.

I've already taken quite a few steps to start this, and I want to call it either "Shorthand" or "Rundown."

Do either of those names sound like they are marketable? I already have branding for both.
>>
File: nope.gif (314KB, 248x200px) Image search: [Google]
nope.gif
314KB, 248x200px
>electrician by trade
>come up with idea for new circuit breaker that would reduce production line downtime
>spend months getting it working
>spend a few more months learning what I have to do to meet safety standards
>halfway through meeting standards someone beats me to market
>I couldn't come close to their price as they have huge financial backing

It's crypto or nothing for me now, my spirit is broken.
>>
>>2848191
respect to you.
>>
how about taking good businesses which are working well in some countries(USA) and making the exact same business in other countries(not USA)?
>>
>>2848425
I'm honestly shattered, it was one of those ideas where I was wondering why no one else had done it and it turns out as I was thinking that they were building their production plant.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.