[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trend lines of NEO show a potential breakout point around July

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: wakingup.jpg (71KB, 1168x385px) Image search: [Google]
wakingup.jpg
71KB, 1168x385px
Trend lines of NEO show a potential breakout point around July 23/24th

ANS to NEO conversion occurs on July 24th. New wallet, whitepaper, website and more will be released during this day. Will any of this depreciate it's price? Up to you to decide.
>>
File: 1500606026688.gif (434KB, 319x240px) Image search: [Google]
1500606026688.gif
434KB, 319x240px
Of course. It all makes sense.
This meme triangle tells the truth.
We're getting the massive fucking moon.
GET IN HERE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E_i1ZvCNzA
>>
If anything the price is likely to go down. Sell the news, etc.
>>
SHHHHHH!!!!! We only promote shitcoins here...
>>
>>2845754
Yeap don't get burned by the DATES and shit people keep spamming, the price is already factored in RIGHT NOW. Best thing is to sell at a high point 23rd or 24th if you're bold.

And I'm not saying it's a bad coin or anything like that, hell I'll buy in after the crash post-24th
>>
File: 1500531985360.jpg (85KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500531985360.jpg
85KB, 720x480px
>>2845754
>>2845767
go ahead fags. go ahead. sell all your ANS this weekend.

but you know deep down this could be the massive launch to the moon. and you'll have given up your ticket for peanuts.

sell expecting a dip = blue pill
buy more and hold = red pill

make your choice
>>
>>2845792
>you know deep down this could be the massive launch to the moon.
Nah, most people think like we do and they will also sell.

Don't worry, you just have to hold your bags a little longer ;)
>>
>>2845798
sure. sure. go ahead. keep thinking that.

because the past always repeats itself. over and over. with no changes ever.
>>
>>2845750
The whitepaper is already released in Chinese and the new wallet has already been released. I don't think there's going to be anything substantial than just a rebrand, correct me if I'm wrong, but then again aesthetics is everything.
>>
>>2845792

ANS is becoming more and more like DGB. Your shills even sound the same
>>
File: 875785479.jpg (22KB, 250x358px) Image search: [Google]
875785479.jpg
22KB, 250x358px
>>2845914
you are very wrong.

The "rebranding" isn't just a simple name change. Most people assume it's just name change only but they are wrong.
When they announce Neo's new features, NeoContract/NeoFS/NeoQ/NeoX/NeoMessage, roadmaps and the Nest Fund (Neo Smart Contract DAO) later on, the price is gonna go up big time as everyone rushes to get in.
Neo Features: http://i.imgur.com/a8uJW2N.jpg
Nest Fund: http://i.imgur.com/wo4ZLiQ.jpg
They also have access to 15 million worth of Antshares later this year, and they will be able to use that for further development/marketing/wallets/bounties/rewards/salary etc.
This year will be huge for Neo and it's only going to get better.
>>
>>2846487

Do the chinks pay you to paste this shit everywhere?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.