[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obsidian platform

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: obsidian-space-wallpaper.jpg (435KB, 1600x1199px) Image search: [Google]
obsidian-space-wallpaper.jpg
435KB, 1600x1199px
Last day of 20% bonus for the amount of ODN coins you buy.

Already working messanger that has been in development since 2014.

Why havent you invested yet at Obsidianplatform.com?
>>
is this another SNT or what...
>>
File: 1386810063527.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px)
1386810063527.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>2841989
But I did. 14 ETH this morning.

Gonna get me that sweet 20% bonus.

>>2842002
It's a new PoS platform for decentralized applications like Ethereum. They took Stratis' open source code and changed it up in many ways (one of them being that they don't want to do smart contracts because they feel its still an unproven concept aside from ICOs).

Their first app, as OP said, is a secure/encrypted messaging app that they've been working on since 2014. Its about to exit Alpha testing and enter Beta.

So if you want to buy into a new platform, this is the time to do it. Plenty of time to set up a masternode and start gathering new tokens before people discover it and start flooding in. One last thing to keep in mind: the developers plan on announcing a bunch of new features, partnerships, etc. by the end of the year.

Learn more:
https://obsidianplatform.com/
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ffnLUWqKkMMG1YTXUtNjNvOGc/view
>>
>>2842607
how much is a masternode?
>>
File: 1371760138308.jpg (28KB, 226x410px)
1371760138308.jpg
28KB, 226x410px
>>2842695
According to the devs, the current expectation is around 10k of their ODN tokens. However, they've mentioned in the bitcointalk thread that the number might be lower.

For reference, the current ICO exchange is 1 BTC = 21433 ODN and 1 ETH = 2192 ODN.

And this is the number they went with at the start of the pre-sale, when ETH was at a high. They're sticking to it. So if you want to buy and maximize your gains, put in ETH instead of BTC.
>>
Why does this feel like a scam?
>>
>>2842884
Feel free to ask the CEO, the lead developer, and the head of marketing any question you want. They're on bitcointalk and Slack:
>https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2004871.0
>https://join.slack.com/obsidianproject/shared_invite/MjA4NTI3NjcwNTEzLTE0OTkzNzY5NjAtYjA1Zjc2YjI4OQ
>>
>>2842915
You could talk to the coin dash devs too and they were also sponsored and partnered with a bunch of people.
>>
File: 138.jpg (37KB, 500x448px)
138.jpg
37KB, 500x448px
>I confirm that I am not a US citizen

What do
>>
>>2842924
Explain to me how you equate a scam and a company being hacked, having funds stolen, yet still saying they'll go ahead with the project because they did successfully raise $6.4 million.

Genuinely curious.
>>
>>2842991
They weren't hacked they had a previous coin and they did the exact same thing. Taking the funds they raised to fund an entirely different project.

This isn't even conspiracy theory it is identical to what the dev did with his last project. Yes the coin whose developer previously scammed people just happened to have the website hacked and funds diverted to fuck to knows where.

Totally coincidence.
>>
>>2842991
ever heard of get gemz?
>>
>>2842607
okay one thing... who the fuck is going to pay to send a fucking message....
>>
>>2843069
The payment goes to masternodes being used to host the decentralized network. And since most people using the coin will also be staking it, stake rewards will cover the costs of transactions easily.
>>
What's my expected ROI estimate after ICO?
>>
>>2843106
Massive. 10% rate for the first year.
>>
>>2843088
so youre saying it will basically become a free messaging app once enough people are staking it?
>>
>>2843125
also, 10% ROI isnt that massive.. In terms of Crypto anyways..
>>
>>2843125
10% return on investment after ICO is not massive. I can get that every few days with good trades. Here I'll have to keep my coins locked until ICOs done.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.