[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALL ABOUT BITCOIN AND FORK FOR RETARDS: https://bitcointalk.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: LEVELS.png (22KB, 992x527px) Image search: [Google]
LEVELS.png
22KB, 992x527px
ALL ABOUT BITCOIN AND FORK FOR RETARDS:
https://bitcointalk.org/?topic=2007635
>>
File: nod_confirm_girl.gif (2MB, 303x300px) Image search: [Google]
nod_confirm_girl.gif
2MB, 303x300px
>>2841630
Massively underrated post. People don't want to see the truth.
>>
>>2841630
LOL GTFO newfag
>>
File: chuckycoins.jpg (162KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
chuckycoins.jpg
162KB, 500x272px
It is hard to judge just how much you make with bitcoins because of how much the USD you're comparing it to is worth. When you compare a fiat dollar thats undergoing massive monthly inflation to your coins ofc it "looks" like you're making bank.

Even chuck e cheeze rounds proved themselves a better investment than the USD.

http://coinedformoney.blogspot.com/2011/08/1994-chuck-e-cheese-token.html
>>
>>2842951

>kek

Value
Checking eBay the cheapest of these average $2.00 but they are all brass. The nickel-plated types average $10.00. Not to mention they still have value at Chuck E. Cheese.

>Not to mention they still have value at Chuck E. Cheese.
>/biz/ is gonna love this
>>
So I've been messing with ETH, ripple, Saicoin, LTC, and BTC for awhile now, and I made huge gains off of it, from arround a 500 dollar investment to about 1.4k, But after the huge crash from 400 to 200 in etc I keep consistently losing money on small trades.

I can usualy make arround 10 dollars a day buying dips and selling a few cents higher but Lately I've been having zero luck.

Could you guys point me in a direction to help me understand the charts better, and how to read depth charts better. Or where to look for trends or info on if the coins will crash.

Anything really. I'm trying to get better but its really disheartening to lose tiny battler after tiny battle.
>>
>>2844637
>500 dollar investment to about 1.4k
you poor boy.
about 1 BTC is imposible
1 BTC is big money for this Penny Stocks
>>
>>2844722
What should he have made instead of 1.4k
>>
>>2841630
Thanks, sysbro,
>>
>>2844739
>>2844722
Its not even that, I just want to be more successful. I got lucky before, and it stopped me from growing my skills, yet now that im failing im trying to be more attentive.
>>
You will all regret not listening to Sysbro when you still had the chance. Mark my words and screenshot this post.
>>
>>2844596
This just in. USED IN REAL STORES BUY BUY BUY BUY
>>
>>2846072
Who the fuck is sysbro
>>
>>2846269
O.p
>>
File: _stats_bar.dat.png (20KB, 1208x1740px) Image search: [Google]
_stats_bar.dat.png
20KB, 1208x1740px
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.